Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
My BC order came in Monday and I'm now vaping some Highway at 4.5%, nothing else added. It's lip smacking good, and if for some reason I had to go to a single flavor I think Highway would be it, even over Rustica lol.

Im vaping Inawera Vanilla Pipe and its very yummy! Gonna have to make a 30 ml bottle of this!

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Im vaping Inawera Vanilla Pipe and its very yummy! Gonna have to make a 30 ml bottle of this!
Yeal, that's another one of my favorites. It mixes well with other flavors too. A few drops of cherry goes really well. Or a few drops of coffee or chocolate or maybe both. In fact, mixed with Rustica and a few drops of coffee and chocolate makes for a pretty good cigar type vape. It's a fun flavor to play around with.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I'm trying to mix some FA RY4 and not having much luck getting any flavor. If you are adding drops of this flavor to 10 ml of unflavored base, how many drops would you use? I get strong flavor with the FA 7 Leaves and almost none from RY4.
I didn't have much luck with FA Ry4 back when I tried it. I think I would up mixing it with some Dekang MLB and then added more vanilla, caramel, and a drop or two of AP to get it going.

I'd suggest getting some vanilla and caramel and experiment with your own Ry4 type concoctions. Also try a couple of the TA's mentioned in this thread. You can rescue a lot of weak but otherwise decent flavors with those. They're just a great addition to your mixing arsenal.

Reactions: Metal Storm

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
I didn't have much luck with FA Ry4 back when I tried it. I think I would up mixing it with some Dekang MLB and then added more vanilla, caramel, and a drop or two of AP to get it going.

I'd suggest getting some vanilla and caramel and experiment with your own Ry4 type concoctions. Also try a couple of the TA's mentioned in this thread. You can rescue a lot of weak but otherwise decent flavors with those. They're just a great addition to your mixing arsenal.

I don't want to give up on it just yet but it's hard to know where to go next when it tastes like unflavored juice despite using 20 drops in 10 ml. No problems like that with 7 Leaves it's very strong with 10 drops probably needs around 5. Thanks for the suggestions. Great thread very informative I'll continue to read and learn.

Reactions: JD1

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Finally had a chance to review these other tobacco flavors. All batches was mixed at 75/25 VG/PG and %7 flavor.

Hangsen Highway A very enjoyable bold grassy flavor. I could vape this as a stand alone all day.

Hangsen CO Tobacco This was kinda a bland nothing special about it flavor. Kinda detected a slight smokiness to it but nothing really jumped out as being noticeable.

Flavor West 555 Previously I bought some 555 juice and it had that nasty type M flavor to it so I was reluctant to try this but it surprised me. Had a silage wet leaf tobacco flavor with heavy nutty over tones. Wasnt exactly enjoyable but didnt hate it either.

Inawera 555 Gold A very enjoyable vape. Had the wet leaf tone to it blended with a nutty flavor that balanced each other out. The inhale flavor was sweet and the exhale was pleasant with an slight ash to it.

Inawera Vanilla Pipe Excellent flavored vape. A sweet vanilla flavor with undertones of a light tobacco. Can easily be an all day vape. Was very sad when the tank was empty.

Inawera French Pipe Had a strong cavendish flavor that took some getting use to but grew on me. I wouldnt recommend this as a stand alone but as a mixer.

Inawera Sphynx This was an odd spicy flavored vape. Not the kind of spice I would expect in a tobacco vape but more like an all spice that you would use in a pumpkin pie. Had a slight menthol flavor on the exhale. Flavor was overpowering and am going to revisit this at %2 flavor.

Flavor West East Coast This flavor redefines nasty. Bad sewage/silage flavor with over powering perfume taste. I am gonna retry this one at %2 also.

Flavor West Tidewater This flavor was a clove blend but it wasnt as enjoyable as Hangsen Black and Mild. Really couldnt taste any tobacco flavor to it.

And that will be it for my tobacco reviews for a while until I decide to order some new flavors.

Pokepie

Mar 28, 2015
Colorado
Finally had a chance to review these other tobacco flavors. All batches was mixed at 75/25 VG/PG and %7 flavor.

Hangsen Highway A very enjoyable bold grassy flavor. I could vape this as a stand alone all day.

Hangsen CO Tobacco This was kinda a bland nothing special about it flavor. Kinda detected a slight smokiness to it but nothing really jumped out as being noticeable.

Flavor West 555 Previously I bought some 555 juice and it had that nasty type M flavor to it so I was reluctant to try this but it surprised me. Had a silage wet leaf tobacco flavor with heavy nutty over tones. Wasnt exactly enjoyable but didnt hate it either.

Inawera 555 Gold A very enjoyable vape. Had the wet leaf tone to it blended with a nutty flavor that balanced each other out. The inhale flavor was sweet and the exhale was pleasant with an slight ash to it.

Inawera Vanilla Pipe Excellent flavored vape. A sweet vanilla flavor with undertones of a light tobacco. Can easily be an all day vape. Was very sad when the tank was empty.

Inawera French Pipe Had a strong cavendish flavor that took some getting use to but grew on me. I wouldnt recommend this as a stand alone but as a mixer.

Inawera Sphynx This was an odd spicy flavored vape. Not the kind of spice I would expect in a tobacco vape but more like an all spice that you would use in a pumpkin pie. Had a slight menthol flavor on the exhale. Flavor was overpowering and am going to revisit this at %2 flavor.

Flavor West East Coast This flavor redefines nasty. Bad sewage/silage flavor with over powering perfume taste. I am gonna retry this one at %2 also.

Flavor West Tidewater This flavor was a clove blend but it wasnt as enjoyable as Hangsen Black and Mild. Really couldnt taste any tobacco flavor to it.

And that will be it for my tobacco reviews for a while until I decide to order some new flavors.

+1 on the IW 555 Gold. If you have it try mixing it with some VA TA. Yummy combo that has a slight dry cocoa finish. Just a hint, then it's gone. Excellent.
And of course Vanilla for Pipe is an all time favorite. That's one of those flavors that if someone doesn't like it, well, I can't help ya'. My next order will have a back-up for my back-up. Those two, highway and IW Canadian are at the top of my list right now.

BTW regarding the FW EC, I guess I've been hanging in the wrong systems but, where do you get "Good" sewage?:shock:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
+1 on the IW 555 Gold. If you have it try mixing it with some VA TA. Yummy combo that has a slight dry cocoa finish. Just a hint, then it's gone. Excellent.
And of course Vanilla for Pipe is an all time favorite. That's one of those flavors that if someone doesn't like it, well, I can't help ya'. My next order will have a back-up for my back-up. Those two, highway and IW Canadian are at the top of my list right now.

BTW regarding the FW EC, I guess I've been hanging in the wrong systems but, where do you get "Good" sewage?:shock:

My next order will be to restock and get some larger bottles of some of the flavors I liked the best. Like 555 gold, Paliment type Highway and Canadian and a few others I hope to find in the 50 ml sizes.

As for the "Good" sewage? , not really looking but there has to be some better than the east coast I tried lol

Felipe Ascencio

ECF Veteran
Hello im new at Tabacco flavors , can someone point me in the right direction wich ones should i get, the ones that seems everybody likes so i can make some orders and check them out , does anybody around here got a top 5 flavors must have etc, please help me a little bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metal Storm

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
Felipe, if you're new to tobaccos then I can't recommend Hangsen enough. They have some of the cleanest and easiest concentrates to mix. You don't need to tinker at all to get a good vape. Single flavors work great to start and then you can get creative.

Taste is very personal but it would be hard to go wrong with Desert Ship (5-7%), Highway (4-6%), and Deluxe (5-7%). You won't get any "ash" flavor out of HS tobaccos. They are generally smooth and slightly sweet. They taste like the way fresh tobacco smells. Not like it burns.

Shirtbloke

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
UK
Hello im new at Tabacco flavors , can someone point me in the right direction wich ones should i get, the ones that seems everybody likes so i can make some orders and check them out , does anybody around here got a top 5 flavors must have etc, please help me a little bit.

As well as the Hangsens I'd recommend Inaweras Tobacco Absolutes which can can be used as standalones but always work well as additives to other tobaccos to add some complexity to a tobacco flavour.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
A big +1 for Hangsen and Inawera as already mentioned. I'd also like to add that finding a vendor that sells original bottles might be worth while if you can, even if it costs a little more. Sometimes the rebottled flavors don't seem to be up to snuff for some reason.

I haven't used this vendor myself, but here's a link to a Inawera site that you can check out if you haven't already. If you decide to use them, don't forget the discount code is inawera for 15% off on first purchase. www.inawera.com

I'm not sure about a good Hangsen site but you might ask in the Hangsen thread if you don't know one already.

And finally, once you make sure that tobacco flavors are for you, I'd recommend taking a look at the Rustica TA. There's a link to a source for it in this post and some more info on it in that thread. Tobacco Absolute - A Flavor All By Itself. | E-Cigarette Forum

Good luck and happy vaping to you. :vapor:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
..........As for the "Good" sewage? , not really looking but there has to be some better than the east coast I tried lol

Rustica maybe? From the site description: "Drydown is cigar-like with slightly fruity animal dung notes." :D

As for the silage type notes I usually get that from the flue cured or fire cured types that I've tried. Not my favorite but others rave so just different strokes I guess. :vapor:

Reactions: Dixie1954

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Where's coolbreeze with the Flavorah tobacco reviews ? Anyhoo, I have both of them on the way. Most likely next week. Rumor has it that Flavorah's source. Is one of the biggest suppliers for tobacco companies. Definitely looking into. The Cured Tobacco has me curious. :)

Flue Cured Tobacco - Flavorah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread