Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
There are lots available which are very small. I have used one like this below for a very long time; didn't cost much either; uses AA batteries. The only thing I will do differently the next time I purchase a new scale, is get one that is a 300g X 0.01g. The one I have now is a 500g X 0.01g; it has a tough time measuring 0.01g to 0.05g sometimes; there are some flavorings which I want no more than 0.03g in the mix. This is when I just have to assume 2 to 4 drops will be sufficient for the mix.

The size is roughly 6 inches X 6 inches.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00P5...ital+scale&dpPl=1&dpID=41hRxEXWyrL&ref=plSrch
I dont know weight measurements yet. I use mostly like 0.5% and up...say this recipe

Arabic 3%
Peanut Butter 2%
Vanilla Bourbon .5%

Reactions: nostradadus

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
I dont know weight measurements yet. I use mostly like 0.5% and up...say this recipe

Arabic 3%
Peanut Butter 2%
Vanilla Bourbon .5%

So as to not hijack this thread:

My way of mixing: on a scale

It's a closed thread, but good reading; lots of threads have been posted concerning using a scale for mixing.....some are still open.

Dixie1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
Springfield,Oregon,USA
Well when I started trying to find an ADV I never ever would have thought I'd now have 3. :banana: I do not know if you will think that they count in this thread, but they are all tobacco juices. :laugh: 1. is My Nude Nicotine Honey Tobacco with a bit of Flavour Art Cuban Supreme - 2. is Naturally Extracted Tobacco "The Minister" (extract) and 3. is Rustica tobacco absolute. I now feel I do not need to make anymore if I do not choose to. :toast: Of course I will still read threads and may even try more mixes, but for my taste buds these 3 are more than enough to satisfy me. :vapor:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Well when I started trying to find an ADV I never ever would have thought I'd now have 3. :banana: I do not know if you will think that they count in this thread, but they are all tobacco juices. :laugh: 1. is My Nude Nicotine Honey Tobacco with a bit of Flavour Art Cuban Supreme - 2. is Naturally Extracted Tobacco "The Minister" (extract) and 3. is Rustica tobacco absolute. I now feel I do not need to make anymore if I do not choose to. :toast: Of course I will still read threads and may even try more mixes, but for my taste buds these 3 are more than enough to satisfy me. :vapor:
Yea! :vapor: I love success stories, and congrats on hanging tuff until you found some things that suit you. :vapor:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Here's my after dinner mix. The tobacco percents are a little higher for me and it tastes and smells like a stout cigar. I'll probably have to go outside with the smokers to vape it lol. :vapor:

9 ml of base
Rustica 4%
SC Cohiba 2%
FA Oakwood 2 drops
Ina Vanilla 6 drops
TFA Vanilla swirl 6 drops
TFA Brown Sugar Extra 4 drops

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Dark Arabic:

Arabic 3%
Vanilla Bourbon 1%
Brown Sugar %1
Chocolate .3% (as in 1 bottle tip drip in 10ml)

Made last night and letting this one sit till tonight/morning - I need to be back up at 4am to head to work for another 12 hours...hopefully this will give me some joy on the drive in :)

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Dark Arabic:

Arabic 3%
Vanilla Bourbon 1%
Brown Sugar %1
Chocolate .3% (as in 1 bottle tip drip in 10ml)

Made last night and letting this one sit till tonight/morning - I need to be back up at 4am to head to work for another 12 hours...hopefully this will give me some joy on the drive in :)
Sounds like a great combination.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Are the Hangsen from Fasttech any good? I thew arabic and elder captain on my latest order to get up over $20 for shipping.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I looked over what they sell and it looks like Elder Captain is e liquid already mixed , i just bought the flavoring concentrate and it's a dark color.

I don't see flavor concentrate on there.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Are the Hangsen from Fasttech any good? I thew arabic and elder captain on my latest order to get up over $20 for shipping.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

FastTech only sells hangsen e-juice and not DIY flavor concentrates. There have been no complaints about there hangsen e-juice that I've herd.

Buying there e-juice is a good way to determine if you like the flavor before buying the concentrate. But you need to know what percentage to use and where to get the authentic hangsen concentrate for that to work out when DIYing it yourself.

Bullcity sells authentic concentrates.

Concentrated Flavoring - Brands - Hangsen - Bull City Vapor

Last edited:

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
After endless searching i have found what i like , Hangsen Elder Captain , i can't seem to find any percentages for it though.

You like it huh? Its not bad at all, I think it tastes kinda like a cross between USA red and desert ship maybe... What do you think Danny, I know you adv it for quite a while.

Yeah I used it at 3.3 - 3.5%...
3-7% is the range, depending on how you like it.

I've long believed, myself, that hangsen uses it at 3.3% (1ml/30ml) for thier premade juices. Just makes sense to have 10- 30ml bottles in the 10ml concentrates. It seems to work for me at least... Start at that level and let it steep a while and compare to the premade. (you can always add to it.) Note - the premade may be steeped for months before you receive it. Hangsen concentrates seem to take a month or less with just sitting.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
You like it huh? Its not bad at all, I think it tastes kinda like a cross between USA red and desert ship maybe... What do you think Danny, I know you adv it for quite a while.

Yeah I used it at 3.3 - 3.5%...
3-7% is the range, depending on how you like it.

I've long believed, myself, that hangsen uses it at 3.3% (1ml/30ml) for thier premade juices. Just makes sense to have 10- 30ml bottles in the 10ml concentrates. It seems to work for me at least... Start at that level and let it steep a while and compare to the premade. (you can always add to it.) Note - the premade may be steeped for months before you receive it. Hangsen concentrates seem to take a month or less with just sitting.

I don't like "Desert Ship" at all and i agree the Elder Captain does have a mild resemblance to it but there is something else in there that pulls it all together .

It reminds me of V2 RED than any other i have tried and i liked that stuff. I am around 5% with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread