Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Hey guys,

Do you have a favorite reviewer? ECF is almost unmatched when it comes to finding people's honest experiences with a product, but sometimes it helps me to actually 'see' another vaper handling the item to get a better understanding of how it all works together... For me, pbusardo is a go-to reviewer whenever possible, since he's been around forever and his reviews, though on the longer side, are thorough. I really can't think of too many (or any??) other reviewers who are as detailed when talking about gear... Besides all the helpful folks here at ECF, do you have a reviewer you look to when checking out a new vape?

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Unfortunately my two favorite vape reviewers, Phil Busardo and Grimm Green have gone the way of the dodo. Busardo reviews things no one has ever heard of, and Nick makes 1 hour videos with things that are hard to find so you have to search for what you want. The only decent reviewer left is El Mono Vapeador, but unless you speak spanish...
Rip Trippers is also more into ads these days than reviewing. I hope this turns around but...
The Vapor Trail Channel is pretty good but not enough. Just to get aquainted with new things...
I keep forgetting about Matt Suck My Mod. Gorgeous photograpy but not deep enough.
Let's see what others are watching!

Reactions: Cigarman

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Unfortunately my two favorite vape reviewers, Phil Busardo and Grimm Green have gone the way of the dodo. Busardo reviews things no one has ever heard of, and Nick makes 1 hour videos with things that are hard to find so you have to search for what you want. The only decent reviewer left is El Mono Vapeador, but unless you speak spanish...
Rip Trippers is also more into ads these days than reviewing. I hope this turns around but...
The Vapor Trail Channel is pretty good but not enough. Just to get aquainted with new things...
I keep forgetting about Matt Suck My Mod. Gorgeous photograpy but not deep enough.
Let's see what others are watching!

Some great points here... I wish I knew Spanish! Or German, for that matter - Dirk Oberhaus strikes me as a German pbusardo (maybe?), but my German is nowhere near where it needs to be to understand most of what he's saying :( I like the Vapor Trail Channel a lot - and I agree, I enjoy the channel for a quick overview of new stuff.. He updates often, which is also nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread