• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite Juice at our neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPSNOSPACE

Dec 6, 2015
Cloud niner honeydew for economical uses. Can even use as diluting for disgusting juices. Cloudy heaven creamy melon is nice. Ff blue just made me feel like puking although a lot of people likes it...

tried cloudy heaven melon, not my cuppa..

I like uncle bucket melon though

honeydew lassi?

since I see a lot of recommendations on mango lassi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kenmura

Jan 10, 2016
Nvm i use instant available liquid that was left there for awhile.

So i mix 1 part blackcurrant and 1 and half horny mango.......

the favor hmmm much better than blackcurrant stand alone.

Thanks for the SIC
Will try this out tonight.
Finally got to try the AJ mango blackcurrant. Not bad at all!

MVP0108

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2015
Ok a question on juices ladies and gents for those using dripper. Do you find the nic is more concentrated in a US juices than our neighbour with both set at

VG50% and nic at 6 mg. Cause using the same dripper i can find the lvl different US hit more heavy than neighbour one.

Well the truth is, US juices really contain nic but only SOME of Neighbour juice has nic

MVP0108

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2015
yah true i actually choose those that have the same nico lvl but hmmm the weird thing is it doesn't go anywhere near US one....

The thing is MOST of the juice at our neighbour has either 0 or way way lesser then what is stated on the bottle itself. But for US its different, what is stated on the bottle is true. Btw i believe one of our seniors in this forum stated it before :)

Reactions: avex30

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
The thing is MOST of the juice at our neighbour has either 0 or way way lesser then what is stated on the bottle itself. But for US its different, what is stated on the bottle is true. Btw i believe one of our seniors in this forum stated it before :)

roger that i must have miss it in the search. guess the feel was right as i was discussing with friend whom prefer neighbour juices to US. As the hit is stronger as for me i use it to ease the urge of analog.

Thanks for the head up

abscity

Dec 1, 2015
Most MY juices have too much menthol or cooling effect. At least most that I have.
I used to smoke REDS while i was on analog so I dont really like these cold stuff but I dont really like a big thoat hit either when it comes to vaping.
Someone recommend me non cooling juices please~

us juices. they are non cooling, have real and accurate nicotine amounts as stated.
for a start try 3mg juices. i find 6mg a little too harsh and the nicotine a little too strong (nico high anyone?)
menthol changes the taste of the liquids quite abit which is probably why most us juices stay off menthol, and even those that have menthol have a very light menthol finish instead of the crazy cool effect the msian juices have.

as a reds smoker you will probably also enjoy the throat hit that us juices offer. the only downside is that us liquids cost much more. however, you get the quality of what you pay for.

Reactions: IQUIT1

zamster999

Nov 11, 2015
Lately bought a few juices. Sharing my experience:

Cosmic Fog Kryptonite - I came to realise U.S juice is not my thing lol
Vapor Fuel Grape - Nice cooling grape flavor
Neskafe Ice Latte by vaporbro - Extremely disgusting
Sparking Water - Cooling lime favour
Legend Juice Watermelon Bubblegum - Not much of watermelon taste but a nice bubblegum taste. Relatively high on the cold side.
AJ Mango Blackcurrant - Not much of blackcurrant but a very nice cooling mango taste

CAPSNOSPACE

Dec 6, 2015

Legend Juice Watermelon Bubblegum - Not much of watermelon taste but a nice bubblegum taste. Relatively high on the cold side.
AJ Mango Blackcurrant - Not much of blackcurrant but a very nice cooling mango taste

I can only completely convince myself that US juice is not my thing until I've tried the 0-3mg variants heh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abscity

Dec 1, 2015

cosmic fog krypt is one of the lousy us juices. both in terms of smoothness, and also in terms of flavor.

i'm guessing you can't handle the throat hit for the us juices you've tried so far.
wait until you try high vg 3mg juices. (anything 70vg and above)

i've tried lots of malaysian juice, almost every popular flavor/brand. the taste is too artificial, they usually put way too much menthol in it, and wayyyyyy too much sweetener. however, the flavors are more immediate and you taste smell it the moment you vape it. the nicotine level is also garbage. most contain next to no nic, and some contain very poor quality nic. i've vaped 1/4 tank of a msian juice and gotten a minor headache from it.

for the good us juices, the flavors are usually subtle and underlying.

people like msian juice because it's like that char kway teow that's overly salty and everyone who's used to salty-msg-food likes it. us juice is like that truffle infused mushroom risotto that some people will feel is an over-expensive thick angmoh porridge.

i do vape on msian juices occasionally, as i find a few are alright. actually, aj mango blackcurrant does have a fairly strong blackcurrant flavor. if you've not tried horny mango, get a bottle of it. smell it before you vape it. i believe the mango flavor they use is probably from the same brand. once you do a comparison in smell/vape you'll realize that the blackcurrant is actually not as invisible as you believed. it also has something to do with the way you vape.

the way i do it is i exhale from my nose at least 30% or more of the vapor before i exhale the rest from my mouth. this lets me smell the juice better - and taste is largely derived from smell. once you start doing that you realize that your juices get more interesting. you'll definitely smell the bc for aj mango bc this way.

Reactions: muttonchop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread