• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite Juice at our neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

abscity

Dec 1, 2015
I tried 6mg and i literally choked on it lol

3mg high vg is very good. i can handle 6mg but it still feels harsh at times to me. also, 6mg is actually a lot for someone who used to smoke a pack a day, regardless of what other people say. if i chain vape 6mg, i get nic high after the vape session.

each cig contains around 12mg of nic for the local cigs, and up to 20mg for the stronger ones. however, we absorb a really small amount of nic smoking it the conventional way - estimated at 1mg per cig according to reports. the mg values that the juice display (3mg,6mg,12mg, etc.) are actually based on per ml. this means it's 6mg per ml of juice.

in terms of nic fix, as someone who smoked up to 1 pack+ per day, 3mg is definitely sufficient and in fact feels much better. it is also way less harsh.

zamster999

Nov 11, 2015
cosmic fog krypt is one of the lousy us juices. both in terms of smoothness, and also in terms of flavor.

i'm guessing you can't handle the throat hit for the us juices you've tried so far.
wait until you try high vg 3mg juices. (anything 70vg and above)

i've tried lots of malaysian juice, almost every popular flavor/brand. the taste is too artificial, they usually put way too much menthol in it, and wayyyyyy too much sweetener. however, the flavors are more immediate and you taste smell it the moment you vape it. the nicotine level is also garbage. most contain next to no nic, and some contain very poor quality nic. i've vaped 1/4 tank of a msian juice and gotten a minor headache from it.

for the good us juices, the flavors are usually subtle and underlying.

people like msian juice because it's like that char kway teow that's overly salty and everyone who's used to salty-msg-food likes it. us juice is like that truffle infused mushroom risotto that some people will feel is an over-expensive thick angmoh porridge.

i do vape on msian juices occasionally, as i find a few are alright. actually, aj mango blackcurrant does have a fairly strong blackcurrant flavor. if you've not tried horny mango, get a bottle of it. smell it before you vape it. i believe the mango flavor they use is probably from the same brand. once you do a comparison in smell/vape you'll realize that the blackcurrant is actually not as invisible as you believed. it also has something to do with the way you vape.

the way i do it is i exhale from my nose at least 30% or more of the vapor before i exhale the rest from my mouth. this lets me smell the juice better - and taste is largely derived from smell. once you start doing that you realize that your juices get more interesting. you'll definitely smell the bc for aj mango bc this way.

That is alot of insight! Thank you so much. Yes, horny mango is one of my favourite juice. But it's so much crap on the coil, 12 hours is all it takes.

If that's the case, would u recommend any fruity and cooling U.S juices? I'm not a creamy person, like milkman and unicorn milk, not my thing. I did a good amount of research on this forum, and realise alot of the US juice or premium juice contains a little cream.

jcubepl

Jan 6, 2016
Just stocked up some nice juice

Attachments

• 67187.jpg
    67187.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

ryabigo

Nov 16, 2015
I came across Soulrish by Madhouze.
Since I love their crest and lucious I decided to give it a try despite the design was different.
WHAT A DISGUSTING TASTE IT IS!!!!
And if for some juice I usually say it's not my cuppa, this one I can't even imagine anybody would like.
If you want to quit vaping - buy this juice. I filled my tank yesterday, I usually chew through it to the bottom by night. It's still full, I'm struggling to give it another go
Madhouz Soulrish. Lasts forever.

Sent from cloud via xCube 2

Reactions: Sonic69
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread