• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite Juice at our neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsjh

Dec 16, 2012
Singapore
Here's my comprehensive juice list:

1. For menthol fans grab some Puakka, comes in 2 indiscernible flavours! Excellent flavour and more menthol than normal human beings can handle.
- AVOID: Kryptic & Mystic. While the packaging is extremely pretty (i.e hipster) the contents don't hold up. The menthol here is only used to cover up a lack of taste.

2. For milky fans get some Milkman - imo best packaging in the vape world and amazingly controlled flavour. If you're budget af (like me) try out Cloud Chaser Sirap Bandung; it's the best milky juice our causeway cousins have to offer.
- AVOID: Cereal Milk; ....... it that thing is ROUGH (unless you like feeling sandpaper rubbing against your throat).

3. For fruity fans you've got quite a lot to experiment with. Personally I'm loving the fruity flavours from Fcukin Flava.
- AVOID: AJ Vape. It's not bad, just meh and overrated. Cloud Niners is pretty bad on taste too - get it if you are really on a lap sap budget (it give you extra 20ml for the same price) or if you wanna blow massive clouds.

4. For photocopy fans (vapers who like juices that taste EXACTLY like the original of the flavour), go for VAP's Ice Lemon Tea. It's a well balanced brew, sweet and slightly bitter like ILT and with just a hint of menthol to simulate the ice cold drink on a summer's day.
- AVOID: any 100+ flavoured juice. Tastes nothing like the original and sucks as a juice.

Can vouch for his puaka recommendation. Already bought my second bottle of it. The taste never gets old....

Their blackcurrant ice is very unique, not like all those other blackcurrant juices..

Sonic69

Apr 8, 2016
Dark Angel Roasted Coffee. It's exactly that. Slightly sweet but mostly dark roasted coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image1462512372.771232.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread