• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite Juice at our neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravobravoquebec

Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Pandora
Hi everyone, new member here, just a couple of questions. Can anyone recommend warm e-juices up north? So far I'm mixing Anna and Jane butterscotch and sirup bandung. It's a pretty decent ADV but I would like some variations. (Getting pretty tired of all the cold juices despite being a analogue black menthol smoker previously) If anyone knows if cloudy heaven peachy yogurt is a cold juice or warm juice and any of the dessert flavours by Clonerz. I tried googling the stuff online but there isn't much info for them.

Before you guys recommend US juice, I tried a couple like Glas pebble and Mothers milk but they feel way too harsh for me, perhaps I'll try the 3mg version next time. Thanks alot!

forkie

Verified Member
Jan 10, 2016
Woodlands
If your "warm/hot" vape "cold/menthol" vape are classified as analogs "Red" and "menthol",
Those creamy juice which gives throat hit will be very similar to analog "Red"
"Menthol" kind will be fruity juice where usually menthol are added which gives a cool feeling.

Unless you are using TC then hot/warm vape can be achieved by the device and coil.

trippy_K82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2016
Just got laura noir pear. So far not impressed with it. Not much of flavour and I'm using ss parallel coils 5 wraps. On my other juices produced amazing flavour. Tried master blend Mango king, still prefer the Mango flavour from Mango lassi. This Mango tastes very "chemical". :/

bravobravoquebec

Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Pandora
Well seeing that nobody could answer my questions I just went ahead and experiment. I'll give a review of most of the juices I had so far, I realised I really liked reading stuff like this when I was first choosing flavors.

Horny mango: Started off with this, but now got tired of it. It's pretty decent, not too cold but really sweet, expect it to gunk up your coil really fast, hence it's tiring to keep going back to it unless I'm going to be due for a cotton/ coil change anyway. It's got a tad artificial mango flavor, like a cheap mango juice box, but still good.

Puaka Juice: Really nice honeydew taste but it's one of the coldest juice I had so far, I usually mix this with other fruity juices to make a mixed juice type vape as it'll give you a headache if you vape a whole tank of this.

Dr brew rude beer: I really dislike this, it ruins the flavors of most juices so I can't mix it but by itself it's pretty cold and taste a bit like mild colgate mouthwash, similar shade of blue as well. It's overrated to me.

AJ Mango Blackcurrent: It has a lighter taste than Horny mango and slightly colder, doesn't gunk up your coil as fast too. In someways this is preferable to Horny Mango but I guess it's up to an individual. I can't taste the blackcurrent.

CC Sirup Bandung and Anna Jane Butterscotch: Out of the bottle it smells almost exactly like bandung, I feel it's abit too overwhelming for an ADV though, I usually mix this with Anna and Jane butterscotch (25/75) for a really delicious warm vape as I find the butterscotch too overwhelming to vape by itself as well.

Bells Brew Ruby Snow: This is my favourite when I have no preference. I can never taste the berries despite what the label is, but it's most similar to black menthol when I used to smoke analogues. Very mild flavour with balanced with just the right amount of menthol. It does have an actual nicotine content so it was really useful when I stopped smoking, nowadays I usually use it to dilute overpowering juices and to give them some nicotine.

Funta Grape: I rarely vape this by itself, I usually mix it with Horny mango and Puaka to give the mixed fruits that I'm talking about. It has a nice grape flavor but it's a tad colder than what it should've been.

Cloudy Heaven Peachy Yogurt: This has amazing flavour! Taste and smells exactly like peach yogurt but I do find it a little overwhelming as it will give you vaper's tongue if you vape constantly. That being said, I love it.

Clonerz Tiramisu: What to say about this.. Smells like Tiramisu from the bottle.. Probably taste like how it should right before it expires. It's a warm vape, I'm still trying to see what I can mix it with to dilute the flavor as I feel it's too rough by itself. Not the best.

Strawberry Cupcake: It's sweet and taste as it should, awesome when mixed with Ruby Snow, I think the nicotine is legit for this as it has as much of a throat hit as Glas pebble 6mg. I can't take this by itself.

Hope you guys found it helpful!

bravobravoquebec

Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Pandora
I've tried a couple more juices since then,

Cloudy Heaven Creamy Melon: I bought this after having a good experience with their peachy yogurt, it taste as the name is, a tad honeydew-ish or rock melon with a creamy flavor, it's not a particularly cold vape. I enjoy this quite a bit.

Mango Lassi: I prefer this alot more than Horney mango, it doesn't have the artificial mango taste like horny mango. There's a natural taste as it somewhere has the slight bitterness of mango skin combined with the sweet part of the flesh. I can forsee this being suitable for an ADV.

Flaco Guava: The packaging looks like tabasco sauce. It taste a tad like those guava juice you can get in pasar malam, quite mild and not overly cold as well. I wouldn't say it's bad but I guess it just doesn't strike a chord with me.

AJ 222: It's a lychee flavored vape. It's not too sweet and taste pretty true. It's pretty cold but not overly so. Compared to cloud chaser's lychee this is definitely better as the CC one has a slight metallic taste when I tried my friend's vape. It could be his set-up but he mentioned he wasn't too pleased with how it tasted as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread