• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite Juice at our neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyhendrix

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2016
Singapore
Manage to get my hands on Fcukin Flava - Fcukin Munkey.

First juice on my first mod (subox mini). I'm new to all this. Tastes quite like Honeydew and I would not say it's overly sweet. Minty and cool. Looks like analogs are going to be a thing of the past for me.

Question. When changing flavours. Is there a need to change the cotton? Just curious.
I don't really bother, but that's just me. If you're a purist, dry burn and change the cottom before changing flavor.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
usually ill wash out and rewick. those northern stuffs can really gunk up v fast.
I'm just a last ..... Will pulse the wick as dry as I can then juice the tank up.

Oh, it's important to keep pulsing and watching the wick when you do this. Once there was a good breeze and I thought, "Hey, that's better than me blowing." So I put my mod in the wind and held the trigger down. In just over 5 seconds there was a fire. I kid you not.
Quickly blew it out and checked for burning. Luckily there wasn't charring. Popped the tank back on and kept vaping.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

transcab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
Most Expensive City For Living
86694fb1ba83c2787c82c1f91f60b5be.jpg

This juice is not from the north.......

Sent from my Samsung note8 using my finger

Reactions: dunicorn

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
YAY. My mojito and caramel macchiato 6mg came. Mojito was okayish. Changed the wick and washed. I try to take a slow Long draw to lung and exhale immediately. Decent cloud and flavour. If I inhale to lung and hold for like a Sec and exhale, the cloud is significantly lesser, flavour wise reduces abit. Is it the correct way to Vape?

Trading the mojito away if anybody want to try, not really a fan after vaping for 15min. Something menthol-ish if you have. Used it to fill half of my subox tank only, still very full.

Reactions: Khanninnarh

trippy_K82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2016
fcukin flava munkeys is quite nice to me too. was one of my 1st juice. not bothered about the colour, taste good can already. :lol:

Bell's brew black rose : supposed to be coffee flavour, but taste like bailey's to me. not bad, but not what i was looking for.

Vaping Rabbit crumbleberry : taste like rasperry ripple ice cream.

Anybody can recc a good apple pie flavour? looking at Bloody baker, but wanna see other's opinions 1st.

Last edited:

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
Kilo black Apple pie? Never tried before, but heard good reviews on kilo line.

No stock leh Trippy for black rose.

More juice recommendations please~

Share some that I've tried.

Vgod cocoanut- 6/10 one of the harshest 6mg... Choco on inhale, nutty on the exhale. Flavour is rather weak.
French dude - 9/10 adv material.
Pancakeman - 8/10, room smells like maple syrup after fogging it up.
Loaded glazed donut- 6/10 far from what I expected. But smells good.
Fcukin flava white label- 5/10 too fruity for my liking.
Milkman ohw- 3/10 not my type, smells and vaped like puke.
OG bubba watermelon gang - 6/10 not too bad, but not fantastic.

I'm a fussy one [emoji23] but after buying so much juice, found that desserts line that's not too fruity suits my taste buds. Got a Kilo Black Birthday Cake coming.

Juice is subjective tho, so take my views w a pinch of salt. Generally, I get why people opt for US juice instead of Msia Juice, taste better and nic is more accurate. 6mg Msia is similar to 3mg US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: trippy_K82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread