• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite Juice at our neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

painbowslash

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2015
Singapore
Just placed order for bottles of Octobrew Apple Crumble and Cookie Sauce caramel cream.

Could find many good reviews about the Apple Crumble, but slightly worried about the throat hit as I enjoy smooth vapes.

Could not find much info on Cookie Sauce brand. Hoping that anyone who has tried it befofe will share their experience with me!

Reactions: Piravin

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
Fav for now would be the Cloudy Heaven creamy melon 70 VG. My lord dat taste.
Also partial to Blackcurrant Ice by Blue Island. Paddlepop's pretty good but not something I could chain vape it seems a little harsh. Maybe i should've sprung for the ice version.

A friend recommended the Equal line of juices. Any reviews? Or did I miss something in the preceding pages.. HAHA

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
For Fruity flavours:

eamemu.jpg

Sky Punch by Vaping Robot - By far the most GUAVA juice with great mix of menthol coolness. You can go crazy with this one.

Sorry to say most other juice out there is either too cold or taste much like F&N syrup and not up to par with these 3.

sky punch is a Malaysian flavour? looks/ sounds tempting

cloudysheep

Oct 5, 2015
behind you
Just placed order for bottles of Octobrew Apple Crumble and Cookie Sauce caramel cream.

Could find many good reviews about the Apple Crumble, but slightly worried about the throat hit as I enjoy smooth vapes.

Could not find much info on Cookie Sauce brand. Hoping that anyone who has tried it befofe will share their experience with me!

apple crumble tastes like a better version of the dbl k - butterscotch.... doesn't give me the sore throat feeling =P

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
sky punch is a Malaysian flavour? looks/ sounds tempting
Yes but it's quite hard to find as the stock always runs out. I've tried similar guava juices but Skypunch is by FAR the best. Thick guava taste with nice amount of sweetness and menthol are not choking for the throat. Really smooth.

Last edited:

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
Yes but it's quite hard to find as the stock always runs out. I've tried similar guava juices but Skypunch is by FAR the best. Thick guava taste with nice amount of sweetness and menthol are not choking for the throat. Really smooth.
Guava?? Now this i gotta check out. Thanks for the tip bro!

cloudysheep

Oct 5, 2015
behind you
Bro can you pm me or sth where you normally find this flavour, I've been doing my rounds for juice but so far I've never seen this one before... Oh and I cannot pm you ah... New user and all... =/

Last edited:
Reactions: Comrade Vape

cloudysheep

Oct 5, 2015
behind you
My favs have got to be f&m grape and kryptic - white grape... I last bought the f&m grape at kl but for the life of me can't find it anywhere in jb.....
Oh have to add also feel fresh - apple & aloe vera

This apple crumble I add abit kryptic is really beginning to grow on me...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread