• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite Juice at our neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

painbowslash

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2015
Singapore
FF red and blue is awesome... btw guys, can recomend any juice with zero nic... surprisingly 3mg is too high for me already..

Too high? As in throat hit too much or nicotine overdose symptoms like headaches?
Cloud niner line of juice is one of the most bang for buck juices, at 55ml per bottle, with low nic and high vg, for smooth vaping.

baba nana

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
Too high? As in throat hit too much or nicotine overdose symptoms like headaches?
Cloud niner line of juice is one of the most bang for buck juices, at 55ml per bottle, with low nic and high vg, for smooth vaping.

Not really throat hits but giddy.. did take a break and vape not more than 5 puffs but can already feel the nic overdose. Hahaha.. doesnt matter the pg vg ratio or flavour.. as long no nic juices..

painbowslash

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2015
Singapore
Not really throat hits but giddy.. did take a break and vape not more than 5 puffs but can already feel the nic overdose. Hahaha.. doesnt matter the pg vg ratio or flavour.. as long no nic juices..

Oh, maybe try DiY then for 0mg nic juices? Or maybe something like Furious Flava? I think its 100% sweetened VG with no nic, supposed to be a "fog booster" but I vape it straight out the bottle :lol:

It could be your tank too, the TFV4 consumes juice faster than normal tanks at high wattages, more juice intake=more nic which may lead to the symptoms you are experiencing.

Reactions: MMM

baba nana

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
Oh, maybe try DiY then for 0mg nic juices? Or maybe something like Furious Flava? I think its 100% sweetened VG with no nic, supposed to be a "fog booster" but I vape it straight out the bottle :lol:

It could be your tank too, the TFV4 consumes juice faster than normal tanks at high wattages, more juice intake=more nic which may lead to the symptoms you are experiencing.
Yeah it could due to using tfv4.. but when using dripper i got no giddy at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread