Favourite Starter Kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcattack

Oct 28, 2013
Canada
Hi All,

What starter kits do you recommend? I used the EVOD from Kanger and I am very happy with the results, ie I no longer smoke;) I know people seem to rave about the Ego batteries but is there really much difference?

There seems to be tonnes of different Ego manufacturers. Which are the most reputable. I know joyetech is popular but they are also expensive!

Blkwdw86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2013
Gladewater, TX
I started with a VV eGo mfg'ed by SLB. The first one lasted a week, but was probably my fault (dropped the thing out of my pocket constantly until I got a lanyard). The B&M I got it from was gracious enough to replace it, and I've been trucking right along since. With EVOD clearomizers, it does everything I need. Makes good vapor, easy to deal with, handy size, looks attractive, it's all good.

About the only thing I might do is put an RBA on it for the improved capacity and easier rebuilds (I'm such a cheap ......., even spending $2 for replacement heads is more than I want to spend).

But, lesson learned.....always have a backup. Or two. Or three.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
My two favorite are the Provari and the Nemesis 2 tone clone kicked version 2. Fraking great devcies. Although old ego's make great stocking stuffers for smoking friends, Cig-a-likes too. Have to get rid of my old gear some how. lol. Search, research, find what makes sense to you and will fit your abilities and skill set. Then go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread