Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I was watching a YouTube video the other day of a build and the guy doing the build had a 510 (I'm guessing it was a Fat Daddy 510) and it started out with a 22mm ring. When he stepped up to a 25mm rda he changed the size of the outside ring to a 25mm ring. He then changed to a 30mm rda and again changed the ring to a 30mm to match the rda size. I e tried looking for the video and I can't find it, I've tried looking for the 510 that he used in the vid and it coming up empty handed with this also. If anybody can help me out and point me in the right direction or send me a link to what I'm looking for I'd appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WannaGetHealthy

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Texas
Probably a v4 fdv....i think that's the only one with replaceable tops like you are talking about. They have 15, 22, and 30 mm caps. Google search for his site, then click the menu button to get to his shop. Scroll down to the v4 and you'll see what I'm talking abojt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wheelin247

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Probably a v4 fdv....i think that's the only one with replaceable tops like you are talking about. They have 15, 22, and 30 mm caps. Google search for his site, then click the menu button to get to his shop. Scroll down to the v4 and you'll see what I'm talking abojt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread