FDA is coming down DIY Kit and Juice Giveaway!!! Check it out to participate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelbeam

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2015
Greeley,co
8a280afa3583d6d664f23a833ed19030.jpg

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey Everybody!!!

I just wanted to thank everybody who participated in this contest. It was really fun reading and seeing the posts and memes!!! But I think it is time to pick the final winners. But before I do, I am going to break down how to claim your prize.

If you are selected please send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com containing the following information:

Grand Prize Winner
Subject: ECF 50.00 FDA GC Winner
Body: I will need you to send us an email and we will email you back the code you can use online to redeem your prize!

30ml juice Winners
Subject: ECF 30ml FDA Winner
Body: Your name, address, flavor, and strength of nicotine for the e-liquid you would like to receive. (please select from the e-liquids we have available online at www.diyflavorshack.com)

So now that I have told you how to redeem this I will now tell you who won!!!

Grand Prize Winner:
daleron

30ml Juice Winners:
philbh
rickajho
PixieDust

Congrats you guys on winning and check back for our next contest!!!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hey Everybody!!!

I just wanted to thank everybody who participated in this contest. It was really fun reading and seeing the posts and memes!!! But I think it is time to pick the final winners. But before I do, I am going to break down how to claim your prize.

If you are selected please send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com containing the following information:

Grand Prize Winner
    Subject: ECF 50.00 FDA GC Winner
    Body: I will need you to send us an email and we will email you back the code you can use online to redeem your prize!

30ml Juice Winners
    Subject: ECF 30ml FDA Winner
    Body: Your name, address, flavor, and strength of nicotine for the E-Liquid you would like to receive. (please select from the e-liquids we have available online at www.diyflavorshack.com)

So now that I have told you how to redeem this I will now tell you who won!!!

Grand Prize Winner:
    daleron

30ml Juice Winners:
    philbh
    rickajho
    PixieDust

Congrats you guys on winning and check back for our next contest!!!
    :shock:

Oh my!! Thank you so much Dawn and FlavorShack!! :w00t:
    I'll get right on that!! WhooHoo!!! :D

And congratulations to philbh, rickajho, and PixieDust! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread