FDA new rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

killedby

Dec 12, 2014
Turkey
How new rules could kill the vaping boom

If proposed FDA rules are finalized, as expected, most vaping shops will not survive, many say.

When Randy Freer was trying to quit smoking, he wanted to try vaping—battery-operated devices that deliver nicotine by vaporizing liquids. (Some ex-smokers find the combo of the flavors and the ability to dial down the nicotine helps them quit.) But Freer found he couldn’t keep a supply of the vaporizers he liked—they were always out of stock.

rest of the news here : http://fortune.com/2015/09/29/vaping-fda-rules/

collinsmcrae

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
I don't think these regulations are targeted at mods and tanks, because that can't work. Those devices can be used for many differen purposes. The FDA can't ban the sale of, let's say, a variable voltage flashlight mod. I can't see how they can ban an empty tank either. The FDA approved devices would be competing with devices marketed for different purposes that effectively avoid the tax hikes and FDA approval costs, which would mean that the approved devices couldn't compete. I would also reccomend investing in a gallon of 100 mg nic solution (which should last you a very, very long time) and either add it to 0 nic eliquid (can't be taxed), or learn to DIY (which is super easy, and super cheap), or cut out the nic altogether. Get a good mech, and buy a high quality regulated mod before the .... hits the fan, and you should be good for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: killedby

killedby

Dec 12, 2014
Turkey
But from your signiture it seems you are vaping in turkey. Are the police ignoring infractions?

kind a odd country we can vape but it is forbidden by the law :) to sale or to produce any kind of product or liquid but nobody knows how to deal with vapers cause it is nothing like a weed or something like that...smoking banned for all indoor spaces including bars and also vaping too but outdoor we can vape at bars or cafes nobody cares what you smoke or vaping actually still lots of people dont understand what u doing when u vaping they usually know or familiar with the cigarrette type of devices like ego...but when they saw a box mod with a rba they like what is it and when u say e-cig the same thing happens everytime they like ''they say this is more dangerous than smoking'' the reaction never change :) and i say ''who said that'' so for vapers like us it is hard to get devices and liquids outside because of customs but everyone ordering items via internet and if u lucky u get your mail sometimes it is stuck on customs and sometimes not... but waiting like a month or two is a pain in the ......and if they suspects and open the package they directly return the mail to sender so it takes like a month too and re odering again at last u give up :)

last week a police stops my car and asking about what i am smoking cause the car is in clouds he suspects it is a weed i told him and show it is a ecig (subohm atomizer) he started to ask questions how did i stop smoking and start this...is this really help me to stop smoking how bout the liquids , are they strong enough and he wants to quit smoking too etc and he told me he will try and than left....

lots of smokers living in the country so the potential and the market is big nobody wants ecig in the market but i am really optimistic when philip morris decide to sell ecigs than our country permits ecigs :)

Reactions: azb8496

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    ..last week a police stops my car..
    The first time I got pulled over the cop had to follow me for 4 or 5 miles. Then he said he had stopped me because I went over the WHITE line three times.. I'm not sure how your roads are configured, here there's a (usually) double yellow line in the middle, and (usually) white lines on either right side.

killedby

Dec 12, 2014
    Turkey
    The first time I got pulled over the cop had to follow me for 4 or 5 miles. Then he said he had stopped me because I went over the WHITE line three times.. I'm not sure how your roads are configured, here there's a (usually) double yellow line in the middle, and (usually) white lines on either right side.

hmmm they must be bored in such a boring country :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread