FDA opens comment periods on two issues regarding Substantial Equivalence Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Elaine, this brings us to the subject of AVPs and zero nic liquid. I haven't bought an e cig "system" since '09 when I wasted a bundle on Blu. There I was buying nicotine laden cartridges and the hardware. I can't remember if they offered Zero nic back then since I only used them a couple weeks.

I see no way that the FDA can make a case for regulating the use of flavored PG/VG or the device you vape that non-nicotine mixture in. The FDA has responsibility for drugs and now tobacco products which a 0 nic AVP is neither.

With that in mind, I can only see a couple avenues that can take towards regulation. First, and obviously the preferred option, focus on liquid quality unless it's a system such as njoy or Blu. The second could take any number of forms that would require pre-filled, proprietary nicquid dispensers.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
What I'm seeing here this morning on other threads makes this all pretty near a moot point. Either the banks in some States or Visa itself as of 1/1/2014 dictates (not sure of law yet as no one will give a straight answer) is denying payment to any business selling vape gear.. period... not nicotine. One of the original OPs was for the purchase of bottles only. He was told payment would be blocked to any company selling components that went into the making of an ecig. It really doesn't matter what the FDA does anymore. While we're all thinking about them the move is to control finances... yeh, follow the money takes on a new meaning. I know I will be should my bank freeze MY funds arbitrarily.

Last edited:

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
What I'm seeing here this morning on other threads makes this all pretty near a moot point. Either the banks in some States or Visa itself as of 1/1/2014 dictates (not sure of law yet as no one will give a straight answer) is denying payment to any business selling vape gear.. period... not nicotine. One of the original OPs was for the purchase of bottles only. He was told payment would be blocked to any company selling components that went into the making of an ecig.

Where are you seeing this?

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
I just talked with our...ugh......Governor's office and they checked with their legal staff and the legal staff was not aware of any Federal or State regulation going into effect January 1 to restricts buying vape liquid over the internet with Visa cards.....interesting that it is happening and nobody can explain it (not the bank, not Visa, and not State Governor's office & legal staff).....my search for answers continues...

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Last edited:

chuckie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
miami fl USA
Thanks for the informative updates Tom.I quit worrying 5 years ago, as soon as I learned to order from China. However, I will still keep an eye out for the large groups of FDA e-cig police that will most probably be scouring our neighborhoods any minute now.
I do agree that the citywide bans are the real problem and since no one here has mentioned sending briefcases full of money in with their letters and petitions, I expect the same level of success as we've already experienced.

molimelight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Columbia, MO
This current guidance does not apply to products that are not regulated yet as tobacco products. No doubt they will need to write a separate SE Guidance document to cover e-cigarettes, since they are very different from tobacco cigarettes. Our concern is that so far, the FDA has been very, very picky, sending back SE applications asking for more and more detailed information. "A coil is a coil is a coil" very likely will not cut it with tobacco regulators. If they follow the same pattern as this document, they will be asking for all of the metals that went into making a coil, design drawings, etc., and will want the new product to be identical in every way with the predicate product, unless the applicant can pony up proof that the new design does not present any changes in health risks.

Tobacco companies might be able to absorb all these costly analyses, but those e-cigarette companies not owned by a tobacco company could be bankrupt by this process if it continues to be administered in this fashion.

Here's an example of just how gritty it can become when having to jump through the FDA hoops. This is from the guidance document Vocalek linked to:

In addition to the information requested in Section V.A. above, for 905(j) reports for
products with different characteristics, but which you do not believe raise different
questions of public health under 910(a)(3)(A)(ii), FDA may request additional data
needed to make a substantial equivalence determination.

Examples of additional data that may be requested include:

Consumer Perception Studies - data comparing consumer perceptions with
respect to the new tobacco product and the predicate that could affect
initiation, cessation, frequency of use, patterns of use, smoking behavior, and
perceptions of harm or addictiveness.

Clinical data - data comparing the biomarkers of exposure and biomarkers of
potential harm and human toxicity of the new tobacco product as compared to
the predicate tobacco product and (if applicable) to a grandfathered tobacco
product. Your report should include a summary of all studies conducted. In
addition, your pivotal studies should be submitted and include: final approved
study protocols, statistical analysis plans, any modifications to the study(ies),
raw data, analysis platforms, and full reports.

Yea, have fun providing that for a new flavor of e-juice. This is exactly what scares me and why I think big tobacco and big pharma will be helped by any regulation like this. Every e-juice manufacturer will have to hire engineers and scientists and lawyers just to market an e-juice and have a chance at it satisfying 905(j). If you want to market a tank or a mod, the same thing. At the very least it will have a chilling effect on the industry as a whole, greatly reducing the number of manufacturers of the various devices and juices that we now have available. And if you think people will just put stuff out there on the internet with some sort of "not intended for" language, keep in mind that when you run afoul of the federal government they can levy huge fines on you that you would have to fight in federal court. Attorneys well versed in federal laws are very expensive I'm sure. Sorry Tom, I think we're right to worry. I hope all of the vendors of various products are taking a serious look at this and getting involved in the public comment process.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
If the FDA could ban analog tobacco they would.
And that tells us a heck of a lot about their mind-set. We also know they would ban e-cigs if they could because they pretty much tried to do so. Since they WANT to ban this stuff but can't, the the next best thing in their mind is to make things as difficult as possible for the manufacturers. We can see this happening already with the absurd requirements they have for the analog manufacturers to prove substantial equivalence to grandfathered products. Yet you're telling us they would never do that to the manufacturers of e-cig products. Really?

tombaker

Moved On
Oct 21, 2013
I just talked with our...ugh......Governor's office and they checked with their legal staff and the legal staff was not aware of any Federal or State regulation going into effect January 1 to restricts buying vape liquid over the internet with Visa cards.....interesting that it is happening and nobody can explain it (not the bank, not Visa, and not State Governor's office & legal staff).....my search for answers continues...
You won't find it, because it does not exist. The original poster of the problem, has corrected their error.
"Alright, so after looking into some things, it appears things are being worked out with the bank and they are going to check into why the error appeared and stated it may have been due to an issue on several vendors end in regards to how their CC processing is done. It appears that the issue is resolved and that I should be able to use my card as normal but definitely something to keep our eyes out for in the future if this happens with other peoples cards." Please refer to the original thread, as to not hijack this one any further.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
This is how they are currently handling substantial equivalence applications for new tobacco products...

In their own words...
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/TobaccoProducts/Labeling/MarketingandAdvertising/UCM366584.pdf

Brief Summary of “Not Substantially Equivalent” Determinations

FDA may find a new tobacco product to be NSE either because there is inadequate
information submitted, or because FDA finds that the new product has different
characteristics and information demonstrates that it raises different questions of public
health.

Tobacco products have been found to be not substantially equivalent to specific
predicate products due to factors such as inadequate evidence that the proposed
predicate products were valid predicates and lack of complete information on the
characteristics of the new products and the predicate products. After considering all the
evidence, the agency determined that there were differences in characteristics between
the new products and the predicate products, and there was not an adequate showing
that the new products do not raise different questions of public health requiring a
premarket tobacco product application.

The types of deficiencies FDA found in one or more of these are summarized below.

• Predicate

Insufficient information for FDA to determine whether or not the tobacco product
that was referenced as a predicate was predicate-eligible. Specifically, adequate
evidence was not provided to demonstrate that the predicate product was
commercially marketed in the United States as of February 15, 2007.

• Design Features

Inadequate information on design features such as ventilation and filter
efficiency. This information is needed to understand if any changes in these
characteristics are present and, if they are, whether the new product raises
different questions of public health.

• Tobacco Type

Inadequate information on the type of tobacco used in the cigarette. This is a
significant deficiency because the type of tobacco can alter the levels of harmful
and potentially harmful constituents. This information is needed to understand if
any changes in these characteristics are present and, if they are, whether the
new product raises different questions of public health.

• Added Toxicants

Where information was provided about the levels of specific ingredients showing
they were present at higher levels than in the predicate product, there was not
adequate evidence that the changes did not result in the new product not raising
different questions of public health. Moreover, some of these ingredients have
been shown scientifically to cause both toxicological and dependence concerns.
For example, some of these ingredients are listed in the Hazardous Substances
Data Bank and have known toxicities.

• Harmful and Potentially Harmful Constituents

Inadequate information regarding “Harmful and Potentially Harmful Constituents”
(HPHCs) in new and/or predicate tobacco products and tobacco smoke. Lacking
this information, FDA was not able to determine whether the new product raised
different questions of public health.

• Change in Burn Properties

Inadequate information regarding changes in additives that could change the
burning properties of a cigarette. Lacking adequate evidence, FDA was not able
to determine whether the new product raised different questions of public health.

• Increase in Free Nicotine

Inadequate information regarding the effect of increased free nicotine
(unprotonated nicotine) in smokeless tobacco products on initiation and
cessation. An increase in free nicotine may lead to a higher rate and amount of
nicotine absorbed in the body. An increase in free nicotine may cause the new
product to raise different questions of public health because initiation may
increase and/or cessation may decrease.

• New Characterizing Flavor

Inadequate information regarding the effect of a new characterizing flavor in
smokeless tobacco products on product initiation and cessation. Addition of a
new characterizing flavor may cause the new product to raise different questions
of public health because initiation may increase and/or cessation may decrease.

• Differences in Tobacco Blend

There were significant differences in the tobacco blends between the predicate
and new tobacco products. Tobacco blend differences can result in different
levels of harmful and potentially harmful constituents.

• Health Information Summary

Submitted health information summary does not comply with section 910(a)(4) of
the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act). Therefore, a marketing
order cannot be issued for the new tobacco product.

Last edited:

tombaker

Moved On
Oct 21, 2013
Is this the CASAA studied views? From a regulatory and legal prospective there is much good news, and I am concerned that what is being offered out, is fear based, and not within the legal frame that provides for what is possible. There are many scholarly articles on the web that reject the below presentation, and it is clear that the V2 and BLUs of this world, along with Apollocigs are not paniced about the FDA. Apolloecigs says they are ready now, Apollo E-Cigs Proudly Produces Their 'Juice' In-House -- CONCORD, Calif., Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ --

Let me go through the problems of the below, mine in BOLD

QUOTE=Vocalek

Did you miss the description of how this is currently working in practice?
The practice for analog Tabacco, and E-Cigs will be vastly different because of the thousands of chemicals, being burned and inhaled in analogs. E-Cigs do not burn, and the E-Cig/Juice constitutions are only a handful.
There is no "clear sailing." No matter how simple or obvious it seems to you or I that two products are comparable, the FDA has been asking for minute details, not just on the product being submitted, but on the predicate product. You have to pony up extremely detailed specifications for that earlier product. If that product was produced by some other company, not your own, you might not have all that information or be able to get it. Again this is for analogs with thousands of items being burned into a single smoke inhaled. An E-Cig is a simple devises, with a handful of parts, and with a simple liquid. Every E-Cig manufacturer knows exactly what the others product is, and what it made, how it functions. Liquids are known to be made from the same variety of basics where are sourced from the same suppliers in many cases.

"It is important, therefore, that you submit sufficient information to enable FDA to determine whether the new tobacco product has the same characteristics (defined as the materials, ingredients, design, composition, heating source, or other features of a tobacco product) as the predicate tobacco product, in accordance with 910(a)(3)(A)(i), or has different characteristics but it is not necessary to regulate the product under section 910(c)(1)(A)(i) because it does not raise different questions of public health, as required by 910(a)(3)(A)(ii). FDA understands this to mean that 905(j) reports are to be organized based upon the list of characteristics as set forth in section 910(a)(3). In addition to these characteristics, for products that have different characteristics, FDA may determine that additional information is needed to determine whether the products raise different questions of public health."

As the E-Cigs are the same, in principle and often in exact composition, there will be no basis to say they are different, even in the worse case of an Angry FDA. The FDA has said, it is more concerned about analogs, and how some are skirting rules and putting them in the hands of teens.

See pages 9 through 13 of the Guidance document for the details.

The FDA has received at least 3,500 SE applications and has acted on no more than a few dozen of them. And these products are being sold today, still. Analogs are a widly more complex and different product than E-Cigs, there are not 3500 substantial variants in E-Cigs. You have to assess what E-Cigs are before you have a very fearful and legally compromised analysis of the industry. Apolloecigs would be a good company for CASAA to start a dialogue with, they are not expressing the same FUD, and they sell the entire gambit of products.

A single predicate product does not mean that multiple companies can all use the same predicate product. Yes it absolutely does, please speak with a lawyer and they will confirm. These applications contain proprietary information that the FDA is obligated to keep securely. You cannot grab another company's document and copy/paste. That would be considered corporate espionage.
That is just farcical. One E-cigs is entirely understood and known to all other companies, without secrecy. (especially since so many are the same but rebranded, but lets not even go that route). A company's filings to the FDA will most likely be public record, I do want to double check that. And there will be cooperation by companies, especially the rebranders. The forms to fill out won't be earthshattering. Most of the premise of the concern is that E-Cigs are just like Analog Tobacco....its just not that way, the comparisons are not appropriate at all, can cause needless FUD.

"FDA believes that a meaningful scientific comparison intended to determine whether the characteristics of the products are the same or are different but present no different questions of public health cannot be made between a new tobacco product and multiple predicate products."
You can not take a bunch of various parts of cigerettes, analogs, and then claim its just these parts in our cigarette. You can not take a filter off a Malburo, stick it on the end of a cigar, wrap the cigar in a flavored paper, and say we are just using approved parts. The reason, they all get burned into one single smoke and inhaled. E-Cigs don't have this problem, its just the Vapor of the liquid, nothing else. The liquid is 4 core ingredients. You are talking an apple, and comparing it to something far more complex. E-Cigs just don't have the designs and chemicals inside them, that make it a regulatory nightmare.

What the "clear language" means is that they want each application to use only ONE predicate product. In other words, you can't claim that features 1-10 of your new product are comparable to features in Predicate Product X, but that features 11-20 are comparable to features in Predicate Product Y. Get it? Yup, and is not problem at all

This current guidance does not apply to products that are not regulated yet as tobacco products. No doubt they will need to write a separate SE Guidance document to cover e-cigarettes, since they are very different from tobacco cigarettes. They may or may not, However the guidance on substantially equivalence, does not need to be changed, its based on the same principle for any Tobacco product. And by ANY measure all E-Cigs and Vaping is Subtainly the same. electric coil, liquid, vapor, unfiltered. Our concern is that so far, the FDA has been very, very picky, sending back SE applications asking for more and more detailed information. Not for E-Cigs, your example is Analogs, so who cares about those applications, not the same problems....but seriously I can go to any 7-11 and get a cigarette, its not like the FDA has removed them

"A coil is a coil is a coil" very likely will not cut it with tobacco regulators. If they follow the same pattern as this document, they will be asking for all of the metals that went into making a coil, design drawings, etc., and will want the new product to be identical in every way with the predicate product, unless the applicant can pony up proof that the new design does not present any changes in health risks.

A coil is a coil, will have to be accepted, because they are. I am not sure what manufacturing experience is being used to come up with the theory that the metal coils will be a huge barrier. I think its this type of FUD that should give Vapers some ease of mind to the regulators. I mean its a wire, wrapped around a wick, their are no specal drawings needed for 3 or 7 windings
The coil material, its the same, because its the the same, and with just a few options.

Nichrome: Most heating elements use Nichrome 80/20 (80% nickel, 20% chromium) wire, ribbon, or strip. Nichrome 80/20 is an ideal material, because it has relatively high resistance and forms an adherent layer of chromium oxide when it is heated for the first time. Material beneath this layer will not oxidize, preventing the wire from breaking or burning out.

Resistance wire: Metallic resistance heating elements may be wire or ribbon, straight or coiled. They are used in common heating devices like toasters and hair dryers, furnaces for industrial heating, floor heating, roof heating, pathway heating to melt snow, dryers, etc. The most common classes of materials used include:
Kanthal (FeCrAl) wires
Nichrome 80/20 wire and strip
Cupronickel (CuNi) alloys for low temperature heating

These are safe metals. You can check.

Tobacco companies might be able to absorb all these costly analyses, but those e-cigarette companies not owned by a tobacco company could be bankrupt by this process if it continues to be administered in this fashion.

Apolloecigs, is no giant, they are just a run of the mill, small corp trying to become a mid sized corporation, and THEY are not worried like you are. I wonder why contacts with these company's is not being done, if it is being done, why do some many E-Cig welcome normal regulations. Clearomizers, Batteries, APV raw hardware, is well outside of scope of the FDA. When CASAA presented that a Provari battery could be banned, it just is not in the context of the real world. There are plenty of examples of other varieties of hardware, absent of consumables, remains legal...those are non-E-cig examples should make it entirely clear, that a Provari is not going to or be able to be banned by the FDA, in ANY manner. Saying that a Provari is going to get banned, demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of the facts of the matters.

The main legislative issue is that of localized ban, or ordinance making E-Cigs only able to be used in Analog Smoking allowed areas. Right now there is no successful push back organization focused on these bans. I have read the CASAA success stories, and if I remove CASAA's actions, I think its pretty clear the same outcome would have occurred with the local efforts by themselves. Local stores get the word out, best, as it affects them. With social media, email blasts are covered, pretty well, and redundantly on top of themselves.

Meanwhile the likes of Stanton Glantz are entirely ignoring FDA and getting things like Bans of E-Cigs in all the California Universities. If the action was at the FDA, those people would be working it hard, but just like Cigarettes, with the Major Loss from Sottera, E-Cigs are on the market, like Tobacco.

Attendance does not Equal Accomplishment, and right now the local bans are picking up volume. Getting the word out, is not the same as getting the job done.

Last edited:

tombaker

Moved On
Oct 21, 2013
This is how they are currently handling substantial equivalence applications for new tobacco products...
1. E-Cigs are not within the definition of "smokeless". Smokeless is a class, which does not include e-Cigs
2. The language "Tobacco products have been found to be not substantially equivalent to specific predicate products due to factors such as inadequate evidence that the proposed predicate products were valid predicates and lack of complete information on the characteristics of the new products and the predicate products........all of this is fine for E-Cigs, who cares about analog products being rejected. E-Cigs are the same as each other, always. Its a electric coil, in contact with E-Liquid, no combustion, heating the fluid to a Vapor, and there is NO filtration. They will have to recognize it as the same, because it is. If you read the items in the first message by the OP, you see the language is a big positive for E-Cigs.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
The problem with Tom's assessment of this situation is that substantial equivalence must still be PROVEN to the FDA once the FDA deems e-liquid to be a tobacco product. So, even if all e-cigarette liquid is technically "substantially equivalent," each company must submit documentation and proof to the FDA that every one of THEIR products ARE the same as all of the rest and then the FDA must agree with them and issue that company pre-market approval BEFORE the product can be sold to the public. Even if a product has been on the market for a year or more, if that product was first marketed after any deadline the FDA sets, it will be considered a "new" product by the FDA and must get pre-market approval as a "new" product, the same as a product that comes out in 2015.

Additionally, if the company claims its product was on the market prior to any deadlines set by the FDA and is "grandfathered," it's reasonable to suspect that a company will be required to submit proof to the FDA for every version of its product that was on the market prior to the deadline and be officially "grandfathered" by the agency. Because e-liquid was not an existing product when FSPCTA was passed, this is a requirement that products which where already on the market (and legally recognized as tobacco products) when the Act was passed obviously wouldn't have, because tobacco companies are required under FSPTCA to be registered with the FDA and they have had years to do so. There are no e-liquid products that are registered with the FDA as tobacco products. Therefore, all e-liquid companies will have to register and any claims of being grandfathered will have to be confirmed by the FDA.

Once e-liquid is deemed a tobacco product, unless the FDA issues separate regulations for e-liquids, every e-liquid company will be subject to the same requirements as tobacco companies. A tobacco company cannot decide for itself that a new product is "substantially equivalent." It must submit that product to the FDA for it to agree that new product is substantially equivalent. Therefore, if e-liquid is deemed to be a tobacco product and regulated under existing FSPTCA regulations, e-cig companies also will not be able to decide for themselves that their product is substantially equivalent. They will have to submit each new product to the FDA for the FDA to agree their new flavor or new nicotine strength is substantially equivalent. Will the FDA decide it is substantially equivalent? That remains to be seen. Tom feels that the FDA will likely decide it is. But that doesn't mean it can be sold before the FDA makes the final decision or that it can remain on the market before the FDA approves it.

Therefore, any product currently on the market that has not been officially deemed "grandfathered" or has written pre-market approval from the FDA will be considered an unapproved or unauthorized tobacco product by the FDA. The FDA would then have the power to tell those companies to stop selling those products until they have authorization. Will the FDA do that? We don't know. But it IS in its authority and we cannot dismiss it as a possibility, especially based on the FDAs earlier attempts to ban e-cigarettes and its current statements about e-cigarettes. The FDA has been clear that it wants to have e-cigarettes tested and studied extensively for long-term safety before being sold to the public, so it stands to reason that it would like to see them all off the market until that has been done.

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I have read the CASAA success stories, and if I remove CASAA's actions, I think its pretty clear the same outcome would have occurred with the local efforts by themselves.

And who started and guided those "local efforts?" If it wasn't for CASAA's actions, most of those locals would have never known what was happening until it was too late!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
No successful lobbyist would downplay a threat. Just saying.

I suppose that's true Jay. And lobbyists from the pharmaceutical industry, health industry, anti-tobacco industry and even 40+ state attorneys general are heavily lobbying the FDA to take action and remove the "threat" of e-cigarettes. We have no idea how much influence that has had on what the FDA intends for regulating e-liquids. Additionally, TPSAC is heavily influenced by anti-tobacco and pharmaceutical interests and it is what makes the final recommendations on the regulations.

The idea that the FDA will only do what is right and will recognize e-liquid as a clearly a safer alternative is naive. Especially in light of what the FSPTCA requirements are for marketing a product as a low- or reduced-risk tobacco product. The FDA is not going to automatically view e-liquid as "low-risk" and regulate accordingly, because it legally can't.

Last edited:

molimelight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Columbia, MO
The main legislative issue is that of localized ban, or ordinance making E-Cigs only able to be used in Analog Smoking allowed areas. Right now there is no successful push back organization focused on these bans. [/U]

I don't understand what the problem is with CASAA being proactive on the developing federal regulation on E-Cigs. It's unfortunate that the rush to judgement and the hysteria that we see as a reaction to E-Cigs results in these laws, but the local laws can be locally rolled back as the fear over E-Cigs dissipates, and can be done so through the efforts of local advocates. I think the efforts of CASAA to be proactive on the federal level is the best use of its resources. When it's all done and the dust has settled, if it's all puppies and rainbows as you say it will be, Tom, then what's the harm in the expenditure of time and money as a preventative measure?

When you look at the regulations that the FDA historically has laid down for anything that it has dominion over I find it hard to believe that they will suddenly change their stripes and tell the E-Cig industry, "Just give us the Cliff Notes version of things and it will be fine." Bureaucracies thrive on the dense legalese that's evident in the 905(j) language. I work for division of a state agency and just our division of this agency has policy books that are double sided single spaced pages stuffed full into multiple 4" binders. And it grows every day it seems. It covers every possible contingency that could occur in doing my job almost to the point of utilizing theoretical physics! This type of bureaucratic behavior accomplished several goals; 1) It preserves the jobs of the policy makers. I'm sure the people at the FDA like their jobs and their federal insurance and pensions. 2) It boosts their ego. There are lots of scientists, engineers and medical professionals working for the FDA I would imagine. 3) It covers their butts. Which relates to goal #1. It also makes the job harder to do, but that's another story.

I say, God bless anyone who is looking into this. Reading that stuff makes my head hurt and then I start thinking I need a cigarette!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread