FDA FDA rejects Citizen Petition to truthfully say smokeless tobacco is less hazardous than cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Get rid of the 17th amendment and return the Senate to what it was supposed to be.

I'm not at all sure how that would help -- seems to me the state legislatures are the ones having such a problem with vaping. And it's the individual states that have misused the MSA funds, sold bonds against future income, etc. Have they REALLY never heard the "don't count your chickens..." aphorism?

Andria

puddinman

Jun 6, 2015
I think this is a result of government slowly creeping into our healthcare.

In any case,we have to stop voting for a party and instead vote for issues. Who is likely to champion the important issues? For me, that issue is fundamental freedom. I vote for the people less likely to want to intrude on my personal life. I can handle my own health, thank you very much. So which candidate is most likely to keep their noses out of our private lives? That's who I vote for.

H0rus

May 22, 2015
I think this is a result of government slowly creeping into our healthcare.

In any case,we have to stop voting for a party and instead vote for issues. Who is likely to champion the important issues? For me, that issue is fundamental freedom. I vote for the people less likely to want to intrude on my personal life. I can handle my own health, thank you very much. So which candidate is most likely to keep their noses out of our private lives? That's who I vote for.

The US is essentially on the way to becoming a nanny state. So keep voting for freedom.

Reactions: puddinman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread