Not open for further replies.

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Agreed.
An order I placed last Friday, got the tracking confirmation same day, but the box didn't go to the USPS until Tuesday. (not a slam against the guys, I know they had their backs to the wall last week).
And even the USPS tracking can be somewhat unreliable... At least from a timing of when they scan / update..

That's exactly what happened to me. I just got my new fluxomizers today, but they sent me the wrong ones. I ordered 808 fluxo's and I got 510's :(.

Looks like I'll go make a ticket. Sigh...I wish my pre-ordered mods and such would show up so I could actually use them.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
That's exactly what happened to me. I just got my new fluxomizers today, but they sent me the wrong ones. I ordered 808 fluxo's and I got 510's :(.

Looks like I'll go make a ticket. Sigh...I wish my pre-ordered mods and such would show up so I could actually use them.

ian pm me, ill send that right out, please send those back and ill cover your shipping, a 510 must of fallen into the 808 bins when they where unpacking, sorry about that and will fix oyu right up.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Damn,I was hoping I'd get my order this week since I used priority mail.
Still showing shipping info received. So it's not in the Post Office hands yet.
I agree ,would rather know when it actually shipped.

coyote it was sent but they seem to be not scanning the form, i talked to them about this once more this morning and this shouldnt be a issue any further.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Damn,I was hoping I'd get my order this week since I used priority mail.
Still showing shipping info received. So it's not in the Post Office hands yet.
I agree ,would rather know when it actually shipped.

You might get it on Saturday.

USPS has the Worst Tracking of anyone. I've gotten things at my door many times while the Tracking still says it at the "Sort Center".

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
ian pm me, ill send that right out, please send those back and ill cover your shipping, a 510 must of fallen into the 808 bins when they where unpacking, sorry about that and will fix oyu right up.

Hi Bad, I just sent you a PM, thanks for taking care of this for me. That's some great customer service right there!

CoyoteRed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Prospect Park, Pa.
if a package is taking extremely long, then there could be a issue, no need for tickets on that, just pm me and ill see what is going on.

always use usps.com and not stamps as well as usps will be up to date and a little more detailed then stamps.

Always do that and it still says electronic information received . So it still looks as though it has not been processed in there system.........?????????

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
yes thats why i mentioned the scan form, if they dont scan it then it just moves along then appears later on thier system, so form now on ill wait there to make sure they scan it in so everything move along properly on the system for when you all check.

normally its dropped off in the back door, sheet handed to them and we leave
i told them today we are having issues with tracking and i need to see the scan form scanned, 20 bucks and they said ok

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
yes thats why i mentioned the scan form, if they dont scan it then it just moves along then appears later on thier system, so form now on ill wait there to make sure they scan it in so everything move along properly on the system for when you all check.

normally its dropped off in the back door, sheet handed to them and we leave
i told them today we are having issues with tracking and i need to see the scan form scanned, 20 bucks and they said ok

I personally think that this issue needs to be moved up the chain of command at USPS... It's appears obvious that the employee's at this Post Office have no sense of pride in the work they do. It may be a single crew or it may be the office as a whole that needs "a talking too". If the Postmaster at that office is unwilling to do anything about the situation, go up a level to the district, state or regional level. If you have any documention on how much you ship through them along with numerous examples of the infractions... that would really strengthen the case you have to present.

The order I placed Weds night ( right after the bombs dropped... lol ) had it's label printed for shipping by Thurs ( the 26th ) morning at 3:19am ( time I recieved the email notification )... As of this morning it is still just showing "Electronic Shipping Info Received" ... obviously the gratuity ( $20 ) that was provided did no good and wasn't earned by the person that received it.

I knew that waiting for these latest products to come in and not ordering something else earlier was a gamble and that I was going to just barely get supplies before I ran out... Now it looks like I'm going to have to drive @30 miles to a supplier that I'm uncertain if they will have what I'd like to use ( they are a new supplier in the area, I already know the only other one doesn't have what I like )

Randy

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
I personally think that this issue needs to be moved up the chain of command at USPS... It's appears obvious that the employee's at this Post Office have no sense of pride in the work they do. It may be a single crew or it may be the office as a whole that needs "a talking too". If the Postmaster at that office is unwilling to do anything about the situation, go up a level to the district, state or regional level. If you have any documention on how much you ship through them along with numerous examples of the infractions... that would really strengthen the case you have to present.

The order I placed Weds night ( right after the bombs dropped... lol ) had it's label printed for shipping by Thurs ( the 26th ) morning at 3:19am ( time I recieved the email notification )... As of this morning it is still just showing "Electronic Shipping Info Received" ... obviously the gratuity ( $20 ) that was provided did no good and wasn't earned by the person that received it.

I knew that waiting for these latest products to come in and not ordering something else earlier was a gamble and that I was going to just barely get supplies before I ran out... Now it looks like I'm going to have to drive @30 miles to a supplier that I'm uncertain if they will have what I'd like to use ( they are a new supplier in the area, I already know the only other one doesn't have what I like )

Randy

Well, you gotta take into consideration the fact that USPS tracking site isn't updated in real time. Of course, it seems like I see changes pretty quickly once it arrives in my county. Not always, though.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Well, you gotta take into consideration the fact that USPS tracking site isn't updated in real time. Of course, it seems like I see changes pretty quickly once it arrives in my county. Not always, though.

I do understand that, I often receive a package before it is even shown as being delivered from our main distribution point to the local Post Office... In this instance ( and many others that have been reported here and other places ) it has been in the hands of the Post Office for over 24hrs. Chris had even mentioned having issues with this at this particular PO so from the sound of it... the problem needs to be moved up to the higher ups in USPS so it can be addressed. Most USPS offices have good employee's that do their work in a timely manner... it seems that it is just a few certain ones that I often see complaints from.

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread