Fell for Vaping Zone Super Concentrated hype and Oh! so glad I did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonar505

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
As you can tell by my post count I am very new to vaping and ECF. 2 1/2 months in only. After first week I wanted to DIY and started buying flavors and mixing like a madman and only having a very few successes. So back I go to ECF and start researching what I am doing wrong. (Hindsight says buying wrong flavors or adding too much not sure Which:unsure:. While researching started seeing threads about VZ super concentrated flavors and started reading them and reading them... (some very long threads thanks to Jimi D., Mr. Beo, Cyrus Vap, and Shilo among others). About a week ago I pulled the trigger and as the title says couldn't be happier. Ordered 8 flavors Friday morning received them Monday. Premixed 60/40 24MG liquid made 10 ml batchs with recommended 12 drops of flavor. vaping on a 1100MaH ego and a Puck type mod. With brand new LR Fluxomizers, Top and Bottom Coil Phoenix. (Stroke of Luck Received back order day before flavors):blush:. Tried all 1/2 hour after mixing and many times in past 6 days.

1. Honey Flu Cured - First Vape Could only try twice, Honey too strong and sweet no tobacco taste put to the side and tried 2 days later much better Honey fell back and tobacco pulling even with it in next few days getting smoother and smoother and find my self reaching for it more and more. Now see what all the hoopla was about.

2. Chocolate- Flavor Bottle smell reminds me of chocolate cake icing. But while vaping It taste more like very smooth Quick coco mix very pleasant aftertaste no burnt flavor.

3. Vanilla - Very Creamy,smooth pleasant after taste find myself vaping it between other flavors looking forward to adding to many other flavors.

4. Black Coffee & Cream - Mixed both 2.5 % might have made mistake at first no taste later mainly cream taste add 2 drops sweetener now coffee coming out but still not sure more experimentation needed.

5. Cappuccino - Creamy, coffee, vanilla deliciousness tasted great from the start and seems to be getting better.

6. Butter Rum - The only one I was disappointed and need help on If anyone else has advice on it. First off no flavor to start a few days later every once in a while just a very light butter aftertaste even after 6 days still the same. This one I really wanted I loved other company's butter rums but the rum taste seemed to fade away after 2 days so had high hopes for this one. So please advise.

7. Caramel/Mocha - I had actual ordered Just Caramel (So sent a message, VZ promptly responded apologized and sent a replacement the same day This to me is the sign of a very good company one who cares about every customer even brand new ones. Decided to try it is ok at first could only taste chocolate but now getting a hint of caramel so we will have to see.

8. Caramel - Received this on Thursday mixed a batch let sit till yesterday and got a great surprise to me It taste like caramel kettle corn. I keep getting a taste like I have a piece stuck between my teeth. It is a very powerful flavor and keeps coming back even after you switched to another flavor. Looking forward to how it develops.

All In All it has been great so easy to mix and only a 1 out 8 failure rate ( usually for me its the other way around) I was so impressed after 6 days that yesterday I ordered 8 more flavors. Unfortunately because of their Fathers day sale other people had the same Idea and some of the flavors I wanted were out of stock. (I know where each and everyone of you live so watch It:mad:)

Would like to thank VZ for putting out such a great product for newbie's.

Thanks for reading.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Thanks for reading.

Thanx for posting... very nice report!
thumbsup.gif

Ya convinced me to mix up some VZ chocolate tonight. Been puttin' it off due to past chocolate disappointments from other vendors.

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
Sonar505 ---> Awesome to hear you found these and are happy! I would be happy anytime to help out if you ever need it and I my self just keep getting more and more new flavors and falling in love all over again! I enjoyed reading all your reviews and hope to read many more of them.
With so many of these steep time means a lot - Like Island tobacco, it needs a couple of weeks to bring out all the notes! Watermelon was another that needed 3 weeks to come to life and then it was my number 1 fruit flavor however I don't believe they carry it anymore :(
Enjoy and again THANKS!!!

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Great review sonar! Are you using 60PG/40VG if I'm reading your OP correctly? I'm liking most of my "strengths" with just 3 or 4 drops in my 5 ml bottles of 18 nic VG base (some I've been adding a few drops of PG and testing again, which does give most flavors a boost over straight VG.) Have you tried other PG/VG ratios?
Are you still using 12 drops in 10 ml of nic? Just wondering if you've tried at lower %
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread