Feminine Mod/Tank Set Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe614

Apr 15, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Happy Holidays!

I have a simple question probably most for the ladies out there.

I successfully got my mother to stop smoking smoking two years ago by getting her an e-cig kid from V2cigs. She has never gone back and I am extremely happy.

Unfortunately she has never graduated to more advanced, lower maintainence (bigger cartomizer/tanks, less charges etc) and I am looking to get an upgrade for her for Christmas.

The only concern I think she has is not wanting to get something that is "too big" or "masculine looking" and I totally get it. Either something too thick, too big, something that most people would say might not be "appropriate" for a middle aged woman.

What can you folks recommend? Ideally it'd be a setup that is simple to use and ladylike buy more advanced. She is still using those cig-a-like batteries and carries around 20 of them with her!

Thanks in advance! :D

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
How feminine do you want it to be? :)

mm-ecig-collection4-copy-jpg.504386

I made a meme for this group ;)

View attachment 504386

My recommendation--a pretty iStick 30 (they come in many colors) and any of the Eleaf GS Air tanks (GS Air original, M, MS, or GS Tank) can't be beat for function and looks.

rBVaG1VInB6AdDt2AAMY35R_EHY511.jpg

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Joe614, even though I'm wa-a-a-ay beyond "middle age", I do vape on heavy duty, big "honkers" mainly for battery life because I chain vape and at home most of the time anyway. Don't have to worry what anybody thinks.....However, I just got in a couple of weeks ago a couple of Endura T18's (silver and blue) and find that I and my husband are enjoying them greatly. P. Busardo did a review and gives them a thumbs up.

1000 mah, top filled 2.5 ml tank, pass thru, coils changed easily. Very "lady like" appliance. I do find it is a bit hot for my Tootle Puffing, so put a much longer tip on it. Problem solved. Also, am using the Nautilus mini with it with a different ohm coil (2 ohms) which also reduces the heat and looks quite nice on it.

Perhaps taking her to a B&M and introducing her to the staff and giving her a gander at what's available (so many now) will also help. She needs to know where to go if you wind up unavailable to help her. And, being able to hold and feel something before committing to purchase is a big plus.....and a juice bar for sampling!

Kudos to you for helping "Mom" out. :)

Reactions: aikanae1

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
You might want to take a look or ask in this thread.
Show us your girly, pretty, decorated, pink!
there's no shortage of feminine mods or ways to give them more style. I also have an aversion to the industrial office supply or erotic toy look. Even plain stainless can be altered to look attractive. Don't underestimate a great drip tip.

Right now I'm craving the tiffany blue and pearl white 11OO ego ONEs. The Kanger blue Subox Mini is good too and both of these mods are capable of delivering a powerful vape, or they can be toned down for a softer MTL vape.

If she has stoped smoking for 2 years now, then whatever she's doing is working. Not everyone has to upgrade to the latest thing out. A lot of people quit using ego's and cigalikes. It's whatever works.

She might appreciate a new drip tip and wrap instead. A couple of suggestions would be JWraps, Drip Tip Designz and Mountain Molehill Tips. Another company does engravings on mods and tanks called Phiniac. I find I ignore mods that I don't find attractive, so these things can be important.

Last edited:

Electrician613

Dec 16, 2015
Hey Joe614,
I think it's awesome that you're trying to help your mom have the best vaping experience she can. I have only been vaping about a year and tobacco free 5 months of that year. I havended recently been trying to get my sister-in-law to put down cigarettes and pick up vaping instead. For Christmas this year I decided to get her her first starter set. I went with a kanger tech subox nano in bright pink. I knew she didn't want anything near the size of my istick 100w and this setup I believe will let her experiment more as she becomes more comfortable with it.

Electrician613

Dec 16, 2015
Hey Joe614,
I think it's awesome that you're trying to help your mom have the best vaping experience she can. I have only been vaping about a year and tobacco free 5 months of that year. I havended recently been trying to get my sister-in-law to put down cigarettes and pick up vaping instead. For Christmas this year I decided to get her her first starter set. I went with a kanger tech subox nano in bright pink. I knew she didn't want anything near the size of my istick 100w and this setup I believe will let her experiment more as she becomes more comfortable with it. I tried to upload a pic but saying it was to large. Good luck and happy holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread