Fin E Cigs at Wal Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szerek

Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
United States
I actually bought a Fin menthol kit from Wal-Mart while I was waiting on my kGo kit to get here. I thought the menthol juice had a very very nice flavor. Now my wife uses the Fin at night when she doesn't want to use her kGo. I've been cleaning and refilling the Fin cartos for her. The batteries have been holding up for 3 months now, though they aren't used heavily.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
I noticed these at the checkout yesterday.

I figured they'd be underpowered compared to what I (and most experienced vapers) are used to, but I was pleased to see that their price point isn't horrible for a beginner's device.

They also had Blus and NJOY kings. We have B&M vape shops in Jax, but I've long since stopped being impressed with them. It's nice to know I have a viable and pretty affordable backup source, though at this point I have so much crap that the only foreseeable reason I would need it would be a natural disaster or fire demolishing the house.

ChiCity

Aug 27, 2012
Chicago
I just returned my kit to Walmart, I liked it but the charger stopped working after about 3 weeks. The carts are great, really warm. The tobacco juice is not bad. The batteries actually last longer than I was expecting too. Walmart is pretty easy going with returns, you can buy one and if you don't like it (or it stops working) just return it for a full refund. I did the same thing with the Blu PCC kit after a battery quickly died.

JoJoVa

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2013
Washington, DC
Also, using boge cartos would activate the battery until cutoff which sucked.
I use Boge cartos with my Fins and they work fine. Two of my original Fin batteries from 4 months ago finally died, but because they are so inexpensive, I just go over to Walmart and buy a couple more. I've thought about upgrading to something more powerful, but once I discovered blank cartos and juice, I stuck with these. I have thought about trying other cartos though.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I started with Fin. It isn't bad. The charger started acting up so I took it back. The day before that started I was at a smoke shop to get some juice to refill the cartos I already used and they had an eGo on display. I plugged in the Fin carto and tried it out. The difference was striking.

If the charger didn't act up I'd still be using Fin but since it did, I'm using an eGo now which is better in delivery of vapor and it's cheaper in the long run.

I still have a few empty cartos from fin, if I get juice that won't work in my clearo they will come in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread