Final flavorah review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura Miller

Aug 10, 2016
Prices: just right- you really don't need much flavor to make the recipes pop. The most I have used is 5.5% with multiple flavor mixes. Most single flavors pop at 1-2%.
Customer service- phenomenal! I always receive a personalized email if I have a question or thought about a flavor
Flavor selection- wide variety for tastes of all kinds. There are flavors I am totally not familiar with that blew my mind. Such as macaroon, grape, and candy roll.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I haven't used them before; seemed a bit pricey. I just recently bought a bottle of their Persimmon flavoring, mixed at 2% and now waiting for testing. It smells wonderful. They do seem to have a few unique flavors like that.
The only place I've ever seen plain rhubarb flavoring.
I also bought Inawera Rhubarb at the same time, and it's waiting on the testing shelf too. I only dared 0.5% with that one!
Rhubarb YC-INW

Laura Miller

Aug 10, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

Laura Miller

Aug 10, 2016
Thanks for the review
I haven't pulled the trigger yet but have my cart loaded up.
The only place I've ever seen plain rhubarb flavoring.
Have you tried the Alpine Strawberry? Seems a bit pricey but definitely has me interested.
I have tried the alpine strawberry. It is expensive because you only need to use .5 -1%. It is far more concentrated than the other strawberries with a sweeter yet natural taste. I have all their strawberries in my arsenal and I really like alpine. @Runamok3x

Laura Miller

Aug 10, 2016
I haven't used them before; seemed a bit pricey. I just recently bought a bottle of their Persimmon flavoring, mixed at 2% and now waiting for testing. It smells wonderful. They do seem to have a few unique flavors like that.

I also bought Inawera Rhubarb at the same time, and it's waiting on the testing shelf too. I only dared 0.5% with that one!
Rhubarb YC-INW
The persimmon is excellent! Ithe is a very bold flavor. You might even have to dial that 2% down, but you will for sure enjoy it! @man00ver

Reactions: man00ver

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Rhubarb YC-INW
Ha, my old nemesis. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

FLV has the best Peanut Butter, and I vape their Wild Melon single flavor. I only have a handful of their stuff, (my rate of acquisition is slow for Flavorah due to their nominally higher prices), but I've liked everything I've tried so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread