Finally found the perfect VANILLA vape, and I wanted to share it with you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
So, I have been vaping for about a year now and I have tried almost every Vanilla E-juice from all the known vendors and some unknown. I am pretty picky, so its been a long process. That being said, the best Vanilla flavors I have found are:

1. Gremlin's Vanilla Custard Vanilla Custard - Gremlin Juice By far my favorite. It is spot on vanilla and isnt shy about it. Smells good even out of the bottle with 50/50 mix, 18mg.

2. Nioticket's "Custards Last Stand" http://www.nicoticket.com/custards-last-stand/

3. Grants Vanilla Custard (obviously)

If you are like most people, you love Grant's, but the dude is never in stock and I dont have the time or patience to wait 4-5 months in between buying my favorite juices, so I researched and sampled and the above mentioned are my favorite Grant's alternatives. What are some vanilla flavors you have found to be tasty? I find most of them to be weak with little to no flavor, except the ones listed above.

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
Oh I may have to give VC a try. They have been on my list, but I stopped looking after I got my Gremlin Juice. Have you tried the "Vanilla Overload"? I think I like the custard better. Thanks for the reply ;)

I had to go look at my bottle to see which one I had. It is the custard. I haven't tried the Vanilla Overload but now I am curious about it.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Just ordered Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand and cannot wait to get it. Mainly have been limited to Vapure's vanilla options, and they are generally a little weak for me.

Trust all of us who LOVE CLS.....
Clark and Katy will NOT let you down!!!!:D
I'll need to be ordering more myself pretty soon...
Heck...I even vape CLS on the go with Boge 510 carts....on my Blu batteries!!!:blink:

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
CLS is very good out the box but really comes together after a couple weeks of steeping. I've actually got a 2 month old bottle that I had forgotten about and just loaded up and it's excellent. After finding it almost empty, I had to reorder and just rec'd my newest 50ml bottle. Really comes into it's own (much like other vanilla juices) after it turns a dark amber/brown color.

Zumeraga

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Port Orchard, Wa. USA
Just got a vanilla custard in my last shipment from Zeus Juice and it is very tasty! I'll definitely be buying a bigger bottle on my next order. Very pleasant tasting. I've heard so much about CLS so I'm gonna have to try that, as well. And that first posting has me intrigued. Just might have to look them up also. I love a good vanilla.

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I ordered Custard's Last Stand yesterday. Since, as you say, Grant's appears to be perpetually out of stock.

I also want to mention that I emailed Clark and had a response within an hour or so. He suggests that extra flavoring can have the opposite effect and end up "muting" the flavor. So I am going with his recommendation. I appreciate good customer service and quick response times. :)

Vanilla is the ONLY thing I vape. I don't like the citrus flavors and I have always been a vanilla fan since I was a kid. So finding a go-to vanilla is extremely important. Hopefully CLS will be the one. What I am vaping now is a mix of a mix French Vanilla and Vanilla Cupcake and it is pretty good actually but there's a bit of VG/PG after-taste to it. If it's really good I will be recommending it to some friends at work, several of them also only vape vanilla flavors with the odd-one out who only likes citrus. lol.

Last edited:

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Would have loved to try Nicoticket but the inability to choose PG/VG ratios makes that impossible for some of us.

Racehorse,

Have you tried contacting the owner to see if he/they (Nicoticket) can do a custom mix for you? I know they are busy right now, but if you don't ask you never know.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
CLS is very good out the box but really comes together after a couple weeks of steeping. I've actually got a 2 month old bottle that I had forgotten about and just loaded up and it's excellent. After finding it almost empty, I had to reorder and just rec'd my newest 50ml bottle. Really comes into it's own (much like other vanilla juices) after it turns a dark amber/brown color.

I wasn't even sure I wanted a vanilla when I first ordered CLS as vanilla isn't one of my favorite flavors. It's VERY vanilla when you first get it, with a buttery end note which I liked a lot. It has become one of my daily vapes and I even use it to perk up other bakery flavored juices that don't quite come up to par. I LOVE the stuff now!

I also want to mention that I emailed Clark and had a response within an hour or so. He suggests that extra flavoring can have the opposite effect and end up "muting" the flavor. So I am going with his recommendation. I appreciate good customer service and quick response times. :)

CLS has flavor to spare. There is absolutely NO need for extra and it all just gets better with time. It's full and rich and doesn't hesitate to land hard on your taste buds...lol

Clark is probably the best vendor, too, as far as customer service goes. He takes his juices very seriously and genuinely wants everyone to enjoy them immensely and make his customers happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread