Finally found the perfect VANILLA vape, and I wanted to share it with you all

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Patrick O'Brien, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Patrick O'Brien

Patrick O'Brien Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

So, I have been vaping for about a year now and I have tried almost every Vanilla E-juice from all the known vendors and some unknown. I am pretty picky, so its been a long process. That being said, the best Vanilla flavors I have found are:

1. Gremlin's Vanilla Custard Vanilla Custard - Gremlin Juice By far my favorite. It is spot on vanilla and isnt shy about it. Smells good even out of the bottle with 50/50 mix, 18mg.

2. Nioticket's "Custards Last Stand" http://www.nicoticket.com/custards-last-stand/

3. Grants Vanilla Custard (obviously)

If you are like most people, you love Grant's, but the dude is never in stock and I dont have the time or patience to wait 4-5 months in between buying my favorite juices, so I researched and sampled and the above mentioned are my favorite Grant's alternatives. What are some vanilla flavors you have found to be tasty? I find most of them to be weak with little to no flavor, except the ones listed above.

2. Pam1384

Pam1384 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I really like Gremlin's and Nicoticket's vanillas as well. Those and Velvet Cloud Vapor's are the best out of many, many vanillas I have tried.

3. Patrick O'Brien

Patrick O'Brien Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh I may have to give VC a try. They have been on my list, but I stopped looking after I got my Gremlin Juice. Have you tried the "Vanilla Overload"? I think I like the custard better. Thanks for the reply ;)

4. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I was really into vanilla for a while and found High Caliber's Killa Vanilla to be my favorite. It's a strong, rich, and sweet vanilla flavor. But it needs to steep until it turns dark before you vape it, which can take a couple of months.

5. alisa1970

alisa1970 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Have you tried Big Willie's yet? I just placed an order and am excited to try it. I've heard it's right up there with GVC and Nicoticket. Has more egginess, and a true custard mouth-feel. I really can't wait.

6. Pam1384

Pam1384 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I had to go look at my bottle to see which one I had. It is the custard. I haven't tried the Vanilla Overload but now I am curious about it.

7. Kyi

Kyi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ms. T's Bakery is known for having a pretty good vanilla custard. I also really like Sweet-vapes "Very Vanilla" with extra flavoring in it. I will have to try the Gremlin's version.

8. cloudsUnderway

cloudsUnderway Senior Member Verified Member

Just ordered Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand and cannot wait to get it. Mainly have been limited to Vapure's vanilla options, and they are generally a little weak for me.

9. DasBluCig

DasBluCig Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Trust all of us who LOVE CLS.....
    Clark and Katy will NOT let you down!!!!:D
    I'll need to be ordering more myself pretty soon...
    Heck...I even vape CLS on the go with Boge 510 carts....on my Blu batteries!!!:blink:

10. Taylor7617

Taylor7617 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

CLS is very good out the box but really comes together after a couple weeks of steeping. I've actually got a 2 month old bottle that I had forgotten about and just loaded up and it's excellent. After finding it almost empty, I had to reorder and just rec'd my newest 50ml bottle. Really comes into it's own (much like other vanilla juices) after it turns a dark amber/brown color.

11. djmoose3289

djmoose3289 Full Member Verified Member

just ordered some Gremlin's Vanilla Custard...thanks for the tip.

(also ordered the Gremlin Orange)

12. RT88

RT88 Super Member ECF Veteran

will check out the Gremlin. Grants seems to be gearing up for a fall offensive. Oct 28 might just go 50mL sight unseen

my CLS is maturing fine after just under a week steeping. just right sweet and creamy, think i taste that eggy custard. can't taste the PG or VG love it

13. Zumeraga

Zumeraga Full Member Verified Member

Just got a vanilla custard in my last shipment from Zeus Juice and it is very tasty! I'll definitely be buying a bigger bottle on my next order. Very pleasant tasting. I've heard so much about CLS so I'm gonna have to try that, as well. And that first posting has me intrigued. Just might have to look them up also. I love a good vanilla.

14. fanatic205

fanatic205 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm trying out Colosus from Cyclops Vapor very good custard flavor I get vanilla icing on the exhale.

15. Criticalmass

Criticalmass Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered Custard's Last Stand yesterday. Since, as you say, Grant's appears to be perpetually out of stock.

I also want to mention that I emailed Clark and had a response within an hour or so. He suggests that extra flavoring can have the opposite effect and end up "muting" the flavor. So I am going with his recommendation. I appreciate good customer service and quick response times. :)

Vanilla is the ONLY thing I vape. I don't like the citrus flavors and I have always been a vanilla fan since I was a kid. So finding a go-to vanilla is extremely important. Hopefully CLS will be the one. What I am vaping now is a mix of a mix French Vanilla and Vanilla Cupcake and it is pretty good actually but there's a bit of VG/PG after-taste to it. If it's really good I will be recommending it to some friends at work, several of them also only vape vanilla flavors with the odd-one out who only likes citrus. lol.

16. Bryan lord

Bryan lord Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nicoticket makes their own vanilla in house...yea it's really good.

-Lord

17. Racehorse

Racehorse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Would have loved to try Nicoticket but the inability to choose PG/VG ratios makes that impossible for some of us.

18. JasonK94Z

JasonK94Z Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My wife is absolutely addicted to Gremlins vanilla custard. It used to be high Calibers killa vanilla bought locally. It is also very good.

19. TyrannyUnleashed

TyrannyUnleashed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Racehorse,

Have you tried contacting the owner to see if he/they (Nicoticket) can do a custom mix for you? I know they are busy right now, but if you don't ask you never know.

20. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I wasn't even sure I wanted a vanilla when I first ordered CLS as vanilla isn't one of my favorite flavors. It's VERY vanilla when you first get it, with a buttery end note which I liked a lot. It has become one of my daily vapes and I even use it to perk up other bakery flavored juices that don't quite come up to par. I LOVE the stuff now!

CLS has flavor to spare. There is absolutely NO need for extra and it all just gets better with time. It's full and rich and doesn't hesitate to land hard on your taste buds...lol

Clark is probably the best vendor, too, as far as customer service goes. He takes his juices very seriously and genuinely wants everyone to enjoy them immensely and make his customers happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.