Status
Not open for further replies.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Yesterday I finally got a new P3, one of my local shops has them on a sale I couldn't pass up.

While I get they don't fit everyone's vape they do mine, and I have had the worst luck with cheaper regulated devices.
Excellent! Good for you!

What color did you get? What battery/batteries are you going to use?

I have black and use 18650. Jackie has Gun Metal and uses 18350 & 18490.

I primarily use watts but sometimes use volts. Jackie use volts exclusively.

The more I use it, the more I love it! We've been using them since last June. Every time one of us drops it on the hardwood or tile floor, the concrete or asphalt, we look at each other and say, "Good thing it's a ProVari!"

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Excellent! Good for you!

What color did you get? What battery/batteries are you going to use?

I have black and use 18650. Jackie has Gun Metal and uses 18350 & 18490.

I primarily use watts but sometimes use volts. Jackie use volts exclusively.

The more I use it, the more I love it!

They only had the satin finish, not my first choice but for the price I paid I won't complain. Right now I have some 2500 mah orbs, I will be getting some of the 3000 mah they have.

While I normally only run in voltage mode, a dear friend of mine wants me to give watts settings a try on it, his vape is a lot like mine and he has told me the p3 is the only device he likes watts on.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
They only had the satin finish, not my first choice but for the price I paid I won't complain. Right now I have some 2500 mah orbs, I will be getting some of the 3000 mah they have.

While I normally only run in voltage mode, a dear friend of mine wants me to give watts settings a try on it, his vape is a lot like mine and he has told me the p3 is the only device he likes watts on.
Yeah, might as well at least try it, why not? We were using the V2's (Jackie - Mini) for three years before these P3's so she's to used to the volts but said that won't bother her when it comes to the Radius this summer as that only has watts. It is probably the primary reason I might not get one.

Another cool thing is whether watts or volts, you can see what the other is on screen. I tend to check that out from time to time so I keep in my mind how one correlates to the other.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
VapeProVaristickerc-2.jpg

hotrod351

Dec 24, 2015
mohave valley Arizona
i just bought my second p3, satin finish. my first one is polished. have to say that i actually prefer the satin because it feels more sure in my hand. dont get me wrong, the polished is great too, but for taking on the road i prefer the polished. now does yours already have the firmware update. unfortunately mine both have the older 35 firmware, but i dont plan on doing any .5 sub Ohm vaping anyway. just curios, how much did you have to pay.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
something else i found out that the p3 will do, it will blink the button and the led will say empty if indeed your tank is empty, nice feature.
Really?!?

Could you describe this action?

Thanks, Jim

hotrod351

Dec 24, 2015
mohave valley Arizona
ok, i push the fire button and all it does is blink, forget if it blinks multi colors or not, but it starts blinking, doesnt fire, so i looked at it and when you fire it the display tells you the voltage or percentage of battery life, depending on if you push the fire button once or twice, well instead of the battery displaying it will say empty. you know, just like if you dont have the tank screwed down tight enough, you get the OP, off post. nice feature. keeps you form firing it if empty, and yes when it did that sure enough my tank was empty.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
something else i found out that the p3 will do, it will blink the button and the led will say empty if indeed your tank is empty, nice feature.
That only works when your Battery and tank are empty at the same time, the blinking led is an empty battery indicator...

Last edited:

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
ok, i push the fire button and all it does is blink, forget if it blinks multi colors or not, but it starts blinking, doesnt fire, so i looked at it and when you fire it the display tells you the voltage or percentage of battery life, depending on if you push the fire button once or twice, well instead of the battery displaying it will say empty. you know, just like if you dont have the tank screwed down tight enough, you get the OP, off post. nice feature. keeps you form firing it if empty, and yes when it did that sure enough my tank was empty.
Thumbs uP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gnees

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
hmm, dont remember changing out my battery at the same time i refilled my tank. anyway i havent ran my tank down since.
LOL, I do many things in the course of a day now, and if asked about them later, will not remember doing them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread