Finally got my Reo Grand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis180

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Alcoa Tn.
I know I'm hooked!
I always thought that VV was what you had to have to get a good vape but have found out I was VERY WRONG!
VV has its use I guess but I am as happy with this as I have ever been. I really can't believe that my juice can taste this good and the ammount of vapor I can get from it. I do use 100% vg. and the reo +rm2 gets the best flavor from it.
U would think I could just stay with this one and b happy but I think my reo needs friends! Maybe a mini friend and a wooden friend! :)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Welcome! Enjoy! Vape on!

That black wrinkle and metallic blue has been calling my name. I need five Reos. I need five Reos. I need five Reos. I need five Reos. I need five Reos. I need five Reos. I need five Reos...

I don't need SIX Reos. I don't need SIX Reos. I don't need SIX Reos. I don't need SIX Reos. I don't need SIX Reos. I don't need SIX Reos. I don't need SIX Reos...

I think it's too late...
so I fixed that for ya...

I

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Welcome! Enjoy! Vape on!

That black wrinkle and metallic blue has been calling my name. I don't need five Reos. I don't need five Reos. I don't need five Reos. I don't need five Reos. I don't need five Reos. I don't need five Reos. I don't need five Reos...

you need six...

malkuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Gray, TN, USA
On another note, I have found (and ordered 2) ohm meter displays. 3 1/2 Digital Red LED 200 ohm Resistance Counter Panel Meter 0~199.9 Ohm. The meter itself is 7.59 and the connector is 1.49. So, to build a atty tester will cost me 9 bucks, plus the cost of the battery box. The nice thing about getting the parts and building it myself is that I can make a taller stand so I will be able to work on it easier.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
On another note, I have found (and ordered 2) ohm meter displays. 3 1/2 Digital Red LED 200 ohm Resistance Counter Panel Meter 0~199.9 Ohm. The meter itself is 7.59 and the connector is 1.49. So, to build a atty tester will cost me 9 bucks, plus the cost of the battery box. The nice thing about getting the parts and building it myself is that I can make a taller stand so I will be able to work on it easier.

Would that unit with only a 0-19.99 range be better? I'm thinking that you would want 0.00 vs 00.0 accuracy.

Good luck
I

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I know I'm hooked!
I always thought that VV was what you had to have to get a good vape but have found out I was VERY WRONG!
VV has its use I guess but I am as happy with this as I have ever been. I really can't believe that my juice can taste this good and the ammount of vapor I can get from it. I do use 100% vg. and the reo +rm2 gets the best flavor from it.
U would think I could just stay with this one and b happy but I think my reo needs friends! Maybe a mini friend and a wooden friend! :)

But wait, THERE'S MORE! You do know that Rob makes a VV REO Grand :D

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
I couldn't resist I built a new coil out of 28ga. Tested 1.1ohm. I don't feel comfortable going any lower yet but this thing is killer. Great vapor. Now I understand why everyone likes the rm2's.

Yeah, that my preferred ga too, and between 0.8 and 1.2 is where my sweet spot lies. At this stage anyhow, still learning and experimenting.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Me too. Are u using cotton for the wick?

No, tried cotton, but did not work for me - tasted "industrial", but maybe we just don't have the right cotton down here. Currently experimenting with SS mesh. My go to wick still is silica. I disentangle the threads from silica wicking material and get it into my micro coil like in the pictures below.
qd5keQB.jpg

I1owUS6.jpg

6IcpsKe.jpg

wkmJfgA.jpg

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No, tried cotton, but did not work for me - tasted "industrial", but maybe we just don't have the right cotton down here. Currently experimenting with SS mesh. My go to wick still is silica. I disentangle the threads from silica wicking material and get it into my micro coil like in the pictures below.

Dear mother of squirrels! Why didn't I think of that! Thanks! Nice pics!

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
You reonauts were right! My black and metallic blue agrand just showed yesterday and I can't believe that I will be using my provari mini any for a long time other than testing coils! The rm2 is amazing as well the best vape I have ever experienced. This was my first try at it. I set up a 1.4ohm coil of 28ga kenthall about 7-8 wraps and a cotton wick. My vanilla and peach juice has never tasted this good. Also the reo looks great thats if u can see it for the cloud of vapor.
I'm sold for life!!!

Congrats....looks great and enjoy the vape! :vapor:

Travis180

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Alcoa Tn.
Im getting to where I have a package in the mail from Rob at Reo's Mods every day. Got another rm2 on the way for a backup. It is nice to have 2 coiled wicked and ready at work. I've only had to build a coil while at work 1 time. Its not too bad just easier if I can just have one setup and ready to screw on.
I need to convince the wife that a backup reo is needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread