Finally I am a proud Reonaut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quittingvegas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Las Vegas
Just received my first reo. I am so excited. Now i need to go thru and read all the stickies again. Anyone want to direct me to some good batteries? Right now all i have to put in it is 2000mah efest and i swear i read these are not the best for the reos. I will not be subohming. I usually like my kayfuns around 1.5.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Congrats on the reo pick up. :toast:

AW 1600 or 2200 mah from RTD would be the route to go. Not the 2000 mah unless you have to (for some reason) as they have a lower amp rating. The 1600 is rated for 24 amps max cont. drain (compared to 20 amps for the 2200) and is the prefered bat for those getting low in build resistances, which is prolly a moot point for you. Some feel that the 1600's keep a usable charge (>3.7V) for the longest, although I don't find any real difference in that regard.

Button tops, like the AW's, might be better for metal reos than flat tops due to arc'ing with the firing pin, which can be exacerbated with some build and button use styles. With a woodvil reo, though, flat tops work great, which maybe gives you more options (e.g., Samsung 25R, Sony VTC4/5).

Blackboar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Upper Marlboro, MD
I use to use Sony VTC5's because that's what I had on hand after vaping on tube mechs for the past year. The button had a long throw to it because of the shorter flat top. I switched over to the AW 1600 mah a couple weeks ago. The button throw feels much better. I have noticed that I have to change batteries more frequently, but it actually not a huge difference for me. The VTC's lasted about 2/3's of the bottle or about 4ml. The AW's last 1/2 the bottle or about 3ml.

My typical build is a 0.4 ohm dual coil using 26g, so either battery is capable of handling my vape.

quittingvegas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Las Vegas
It's not the best pic but here ya go (someone please tell me how to flip the picture)
20150824_184253.jpg
Its a metallic purple with a brass reomiser 2 i believe.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
It's not the best pic but here ya go (someone please tell me how to flip the picture)
View attachment 483518
Its a metallic purple with a brass reomiser 2 i believe.
I don't know how to turn it around, but when you click on the pic to make it bigger, it's right side up. And it's gorgeous. I am very partial to the purple metallic. Welcome to Reoville.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spydro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread