Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seylvape85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Well I finally stopped being lazy and signed myself up with this great community. Looking forward to sharing my experience, mods I've done, new products I've had a chance to get my hands on and things I've learned through trial and error.

Current vape is a igo w dual twisted 28g cotton build...with post holes drilled out. Also have cap holes drilled to about 3/32. .3-.4 ohm micro coils or .36 ohm ribbon wire coils. I've gone down to the .2 ohm area but honestly don't find a need to do that for my daily vape. Almost purchased the zenith v2 but went with the new Capitall Vapes Halo cap. Can't wait to do a review in the next or so :)

And yes my setup is kinda dated...if it's not broke don't fix it :). To easy to build on and to easy to replace if something happens to it for less than $20.

Thanks for providing this awesome spot to share knowledge ECF! Can't wait to get to know everyone.

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
Hi Seyler and welcome to ECF. You are in good company because there are a number of us who lurked for a while before joining.

And the only "dated" gear is gear that no longer works for us or no longer gives us what we want from vaping. I'm one of the people who use very simple gear (Vision Spinners and Kanger MT3S clearos), but what I am using works for me and gives me vaping satisfaction and joy.

Hope that you continue to share your experience because we are all in this together. Again, welcome.

Keep the vape and namaste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread