Finding a replacement positive pin post for Avocado 24??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Dale

Jun 6, 2016
I've looked far and wide for a place online that sells replacement posts, but I cannot find anything. The specific part that broke on my 24 is not long positive post pin itself, but the little tiny extension that screws into the end that actually makes contact with my mods pin. The section with the threads just broke/snapped right off. For now, I can still hold the Aty upside down, drop the pin extension down into where it usually screws in, and just screw the 24 onto my mod upside down. Because there is still contact btwn the Aty and my mod, I still can successfully vape, but that's obviously only a temporary solution (plus I don't even know if that is safe?).

Anyways, does anyone know where I can buy this replacement part? I can locate online a replacement for this positive post pin for the original Avocado 22, but that's obviously the wrong product. If anyone out there can help me I would greatly appreciate it!! Even though the 24 is not particularly expensive relatively speaking, I still don't want to have to buy a whole new unit just because one tiny little part broke. Again, thanx in advance to anyone who can offer some help : )

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I've looked far and wide for a place online that sells replacement posts, but I cannot find anything. The specific part that broke on my 24 is not long positive post pin itself, but the little tiny extension that screws into the end that actually makes contact with my mods pin. The section with the threads just broke/snapped right off. For now, I can still hold the Aty upside down, drop the pin extension down into where it usually screws in, and just screw the 24 onto my mod upside down. Because there is still contact btwn the Aty and my mod, I still can successfully vape, but that's obviously only a temporary solution (plus I don't even know if that is safe?).

Anyways, does anyone know where I can buy this replacement part? I can locate online a replacement for this positive post pin for the original Avocado 22, but that's obviously the wrong product. If anyone out there can help me I would greatly appreciate it!! Even though the 24 is not particularly expensive relatively speaking, I still don't want to have to buy a whole new unit just because one tiny little part broke. Again, thanx in advance to anyone who can offer some help : )
I think I've seen replacement parts available on Heaven Gifts...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

jocoxVT

Nov 3, 2015
I actually spoke to GeekVape USA yesterday because I watched my insulator wash down the drain. There response is below, I read it as no spare parts are available right now but should be shortly.

Response I Received:
We and all of our distributors are currently awaiting these parts, due to a mix up from the shipping warehouse in China. You will be able to find them within a week or so from our distributors who carry our replacement parts.

Those distributors are:
www.Heavengifts.com
www.MyVpro.com

They should also be available through our service store, depending on where you're located. You can find that here: www.GeekVapeUSA.com/Service-store

Please check back frequently! I do apologize for the delay in receiving these parts, we're working with the warehouse in China to make sure this does not happen again.

Yup. My bad. 22 not 24. I'll keep looking because I just bought one and it sucks to be in the middle of who knows where and lose the little whatever and not be able to vape.

That's the thing. Everyone is in a rush to have "GAME CHANGERS!" and then not have replacement parts. Why. Why have something with microscopic parts everyone loses and not be able to fix them?

Oh yeah. Money. Never mind customer satisfaction. Just get these rich-kid-vapers spending money on OUR STUFF!

/sorry for the rant, but it affects me as well.

Like I said, I'll keep looking, and I'll let you know if I find anything.

Good luck, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread