finiti midnight disposable

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by greenman88, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. greenman88

greenman88 Full Member

Yep, i bought one a while back and decided to start vaping after i used it. Well restart vaping really. The flavor and vapor was way better than the V2 cigs kit i got a few years back. The flavor though, ive been trying to find one like it. It was slightly nutty and barely sweet with tobacco. If anyone knows what flavor they use in them i would greatly appreciate it, though i dont think they were very popular because I'm not seeing them anymore.

2. mariahpoo

mariahpoo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I couldn't help you. It may have been their own mix. Have you tried to find them online?

There is a lot of juice out there. And it's just getting better and better, although there are more to weed through. And MANY with that flavor profile. You might want to check the tobacco threads and ask those tobacco experts. I don't have many tobacco flavors under my belt myself. Sorry I was not much of a help.

3. mariahpoo

btw you a Always Sunny fan by any chance? lol

4. greenman88

greenman88 Full Member

Haha yes, very much so. My user name is a Type O Negative song though. Minus the 88.

5. mariahpoo

Oh HAHA! I should have got that reference too! But Sunny is more of a part of my life at the moment. Love Type O tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.