First cereal recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabolee

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Philadelphia
I have been looking for different cereal recipes online for a few days, and not too many look promising. But I did come across one that I wanted to try. Unfortunately, it called for marshmallow, cream fresh, and sweet cream, which I don't have yet (in the mail).
So I did some tweaking and wanted to see if anyone has tried something like this before, and may know how it might turn out. I just mixed it today, and want to give it a few days to steep.

Here it goes...

7% Fruit Circles (TFA)
2.5% Berry Crunch (TFA)
2% DX Bavarian Cream (TFA)
2% Vanilla Swirl (TFA) the original called for 1.5% Sweet cream and 3% Cream Fresh
2% Rice Crunchies (TFA) the original called for marshmallow

I have never tried anything with marshmallow in it, so I don't really know how that would taste, but I figured adding a little more rice crunchies would give it more of that cereal flavor
I mixed it up to be 70% VG

Kezypatel

Unresolved Status
Jan 26, 2016
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

BigEgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Alabama
I actually found Jacksters Cereal Killa clone. I picked up all of the ingredients, and it's outstanding. I'll give yours a try as well. I have a few different fruit loops steeping at the moment

Been vaping Jackster's recipe for about 6 months now. All of the other DIY cereals I have tried are "meh" in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread