First clone recipe a success! Cultured - The 1%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Very excited to get back into DIY and have a clone recipe of one of my favorites a success. No more paying 20.00 a bottle! Whoo-hoo. Made it last weekend and tried it out today after steeping. Confidence through the roof now knowing I CAN DO IT!!! :banana:

The clone I made was for Cultured-The 1%
2% FA - Fresh Cream
5% FW - Yogurt
3% Inwera- Raspberry
3% Sweet Cream PA
1% Cotton Candy

This is not my own created recipe. I found it online. :)

Last edited:

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
Very excited to get back into DIY and have a clone recipe of one of my favorites a success. No more paying 20.00 a bottle! Whoo-hoo. Made it last weekend and tried it out today after steeping. Confidence through the roof now knowing I CAN DO IT!!! :banana:

The clone I made was for Cultured-The 1%
2% FA - Fresh Cream
5% FW - Yogurt
3% Inwera- Raspberry
3% Sweet Cream PA
1% Cotton Candy

This is not my own created recipe. I found it online. :)

That sounds so good! I just added yogurt and raspberry to my shopping list.

Reactions: Bonskibon

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Has anyone mixed this recipe up yet and compared it to the original? I have found no other clones of this juice and it happens to be one of my favorite commercial juices. I am going to try it out tomorrow.
I have made it and find it to be spot on. Just remember it needs at least 10 days or more steep time for best results.

Reactions: Eskie

seek2

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2014
Chicago, IL
Interesting.

Giant vapes actually sent me a 30ml tor free once of this stuff. They would always toss something in and this was one of those orders. Never heard of it. Smelled it and was like gross. Did vape a good portion of though when I was out of juice.

Now I see it's the rasberry. Would never buy or eat a rasberry anything.

Gonna try that with a blueberry or cherry. Thanks!

Reactions: Bonskibon

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Interesting.

Giant vapes actually sent me a 30ml tor free once of this stuff. They would always toss something in and this was one of those orders. Never heard of it. Smelled it and was like gross. Did vape a good portion of though when I was out of juice.

Now I see it's the rasberry. Would never buy or eat a rasberry anything.

Gonna try that with a blueberry or cherry. Thanks!
I also had it sent as an extra and thought it "smelled gross" and left it in my drawer for a while. Took it out weeks later and tried it and haven't put it down since. :)

Reactions: seek2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread