1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

First ever order arrived today...

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by CamelCrushed, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CamelCrushed

CamelCrushed Senior Member ECF Veteran

Just got my first order for the wife and I from anyigarette.com - super fast shipping from china - arrived in New Jersey in only 5 days...

My batteries are charging and I am looking forward to joining the ranks of e-smokers here tomorrow - I'm out of analogs and don't plan on buying anymore.

I will report on our newbie experiences over the next few days...This forum is such a wealth of info - If i can add to it in any way - I feel I must as this is where all my questions where answered - and I took the plunge....

Thanks to all...

2. Puff-Daddy

Puff-Daddy Full Member

im so envious of you, i just ordered mine today. so i've still got a few days until it gets here. congrats!

3. Catanonia

Catanonia Super Member ECF Veteran

You'll never look back. Just be patient with the adjusting period and learning how to smoke again with the flaws in ecigs, but you will be smoke free :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.