• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First Japan Official Post Yeah(please check in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaijin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2010
Japan
www.gingabox.com
Gotcha, at least you get something with them, not probably worth the extra $11 for the carts and atty every time though. I looked up the Ego, I am assuming that is the Janty Ego? If so you might find it at www.jantyjapan.com I just ran across this one today... the first e-cig Japan site I have seen so far... gotta brush up on my kanji so I can read it haha

Last edited:

gaijin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2010
Japan
www.gingabox.com
Hey e.grant, I have never heard of Zushi, where is that? Don't feel bad about not speaking Japanese yet, I have been here (now Shimane... middle of nowhere) 4 years and have a Japanese wife and still can't speak Japanese... probably BECAUSE I have a Japanese wife (i.e. a translator).

Last edited:

jboze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Orange County, CA
Welcome to the club e.grant! What you doing in Zushi? Military?

I saw the Janty Japan site too gaijin. Was thinking about placing an order there for some liquid but I've heard Janty changed their supplier around the beginning of the year and their new juice isn't nearly as good as the old stuff was. Kinda wondering what stock they have at the Japan site.

Oh, and for visiting Japanese sites, use Firefox with the Rikaichan plugin. Works wonders for deciphering kanji and keigo and .....

gaijin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2010
Japan
www.gingabox.com
Nice, thanks for that plug in, excellent add on for Firefox! Now I might know what is going on with my business half the time lol. I wondered about their liquid and prices too... their 10ml is ¥595 which is $6.57... close to twice what Heaven Gifts and Health Cabin are... maybe a higher quality? Or is it like paying for a brand name? I would play guinea pig and test it out to see if its any good but a my noob opinion might not really tell you all that much. BUT, ordered the 510 yesterday, but kinda interested in that eGo too... when I go back state side in June I was really thinking of getting the Prodigy, heard some good things about it... speaking of, if anyone wants anything state side, I will be coming back in August and would happily play mule to avoid international shipping;) (I realize that's a ways away but planning ahead never hurts)

jboze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Orange County, CA
Their prices are showing up as only 595円 for you? It's 1000円 for me! Dekang juice is always cheap (stuff stocked by HC, HG, etc). Janty used to get their liquid from JOYE I believe. I think JOYE stopped making liquid or something cuz the few sites that carried their liquid no longer do and Janty's recipes all changed at the same time. All of Janty's products are produced by JOYE as well (Ego, Kissbox, Stick, etc).

At any rate I'm not sure if the juice is good enough to justify the markup, but it might be worth giving them a shot at least. Sometimes cheap isn't always the best.

marudedame

Sep 7, 2009
Aurora, CO
Hey ya!! I am Osakan (Osakian?) living in Colorado. I am planning on going back there this Spring or Summer and proud to introduce e-cig to my family. I haven't been there for over four years, so I am excited to see the changes there.

Anyway, I did some research about e-cig in Japan for my frind's mother, and I am having some questions.

-Liquid: As someone already mentioned, is Japanese e-liq really nicotine free? In there website, they are saying that it is made for Japanese taste. Does it really taste different?

-Atty: Some of new e-cig (tokyo smoker ls3930 and ECO Smoker ONE-JP) are claiming that they use Japanes designed better atty. Have anyone tried these, and what do you think about it? Does it have same thread as 510? If not, is there any adapter to let me use it on my 901 batt?

Last edited:

jboze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Orange County, CA
Sorry that I don't know anything about the claims of these companies. I don't know if there are any Japanese companies manufacturing e-cigs even. I recommend checking out the Japanese Ecig Forums if you speak Japanese. They might answer you there.

Japan e-Cigarette Forum :: ƒgƒbƒv Is the link I believe but it's blocked by my web filter at work so it might be wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread