• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First Japan Official Post Yeah(please check in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vo0Do0

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Tokyo, JP
2013.jpg

Seasons greetings everyone!

Do you have Japanese domestic address? If you do, I just started a giveaway contest on my forum JPVapers.com.
Grand prize is a Ramble mechanical mod and 20 other items from Japanese ecig vendors.

You have to join JPV and be able to read rules to participate but Google translator is always your best friend :)

---> THE TOSHINOSE CONTEST 2013!!

Birks Gabish

Nice! Always wanted to try that Ramble. I like the look. I'll have to go sign up. And meri kurisumasu to you. :)

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
2013.jpg

Seasons greetings everyone!

Do you have Japanese domestic address? If you do, I just started a giveaway contest on my forum JPVapers.com.
Grand prize is a Ramble mechanical mod and 20 other items from Japanese ecig vendors.

You have to join JPV and be able to read rules to participate but Google translator is always your best friend :)

---> THE TOSHINOSE CONTEST 2013!!

Birks Gabish

Happy new year Birks and to all our Japan vapers. Where is everyone??

Crazy⑧s

Moved On
Jan 14, 2014
名古屋
Happy New Year, Merry Christmas, Happy Whatever You're Celebrating!
We're just silently vaping in the corner, no doubt :vapor:

P.S. Someone mentioned a juice-tasting event, I'm all in for that! Need some more juices to taste :)

First post in the 日本 forum. Sucked having to go through 15 monotonous posts in the new member forum to get here, but here I be.

A juice tasting event sounds awesome. I'm down in Nagoya, but I'd be willing to go to The Capital (the ant's nest) to get juicy.

HELLLLLLO JAPAN!:D:D:D

Sorry, a bit excited to finally be able to post in this forum. Name is Thanh, and I'm all the way out in Kumamoto. Not many people vape out here in the inaka. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from you senpais. In the meantime, yoroshiku!

And a juice tasting event? That sounds awesome, and I'd be willing to get outta the countryside for a bit.

kamatz

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Tokyo
Patiently waiting on vapemails :)

Got me a Alice in Vapeland sample pack I'm dying to try. Specially for that decided to finally switch to tanks, got a iClear30 as a test run and the cheapest 510 threaded vv mod i could find (eGo Twist for 10 bucks).
If I do end up liking tanks more (and I should :D) might upgrade to a better vv vw mod and get a rebuildable, something like a Russian...

Also, a quick question on rebuilding - anyone tried using something else instead of a torch when making a coil? Like, i dunno, a kitchen lighter(the one with a long handle)?

Mab74

Dec 10, 2013
Tokyo - Japan
Also, a quick question on rebuilding - anyone tried using something else instead of a torch when making a coil? Like, i dunno, a kitchen lighter(the one with a long handle)?

I would recommend to "invest" in a torch if you plan to built up coils. You can find some at affordable price (around 1000 JPY) which will prevent the hassle.

cycoframe

Dec 24, 2013
Japan
Hi all! A soon-to-be vaper here. I've been lurking here (sorry) and there, watching youtube vapers, before I finally ordered from healthcabin last week. I think doing lots of research and learning from the good people here before diving in really makes a difference. And I'm hoping that customs will release my package without taking anything from it. Now I get how waiting for vapemail feels like :D よろしくみなさん!

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
First time to post in the Japan forum. Living in Toride out in Ibaraki Prefecture.
Started vaping in September after receiving an ego-t starter set from my brother. Moving in to trying out rebuildable mods.
Going the ft way and picking up a couple mech devices (Nemesis and Panzer clones), a Helio rda, Sony 30A batteries, and other bits and pieces for making the coils.

@kamatz you can pick up a cheap torch for under a ¥1000 in DIY stores. I picked up one that converts a lighter into a mini torch for ¥980 from Cainz home centre in Chiba New Town. Pretty nifty thing.

Similar to what was asked above are there any 'get-togethers' or events where people get together share ideas/builds etc around the Tokyo area or nearby?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread