First Look to the New Vaporesso Target Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Eve

Brand Rep
Nov 9, 2015
Small, Enough

The best just gets smaller. As the name would suggest, Target Mini, as part of the Target family (aka the Trigger) maintains the same classic design, while smaller in size. It is by far the smallest mod, easy to use and with many cool features. Its enhanced circuit makes it reliable and consistent to use. It adopts dual child locking mechanism that prevents children from accidental open the tank and get contact with the e-liquid inside. It is truly carefree filling since the coil would remain inside to avoid overfill. With its unique leak resistant structure, you will be rest assured to enjoy the vaping with clean hands. It is also a combination of Direct to Lung and Mouth To Lung settings. Built with CCELL ceramic coil inside, it is guaranteed to deliver the most original flavor of your e-liquid. With 40 watts of maximum output and a built in battery of 1400mAh, the Target Mini will be favorite day to day mod.

Target Mini is truly small yet more than enough for your vaping experience.

Target MINI for ECF.png

Last edited:

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
Reading the description, then scroll down and see the picture. Kinda disappointed lol. By the sounds of it, I thought it was going to be like an egrip type mod. I'd love to see a "target mod" and egrip Mashup :)

Still cool looking mini. Wish these would have ben released before I bought the mini volt and nugget :/ now I ain't got the cash lol

Vaporesso_Eve

Brand Rep
Nov 9, 2015
Can we get the Target Pro kit and the original Target kit differences when you release some media about it.
While they are effectively the same mod, the target pro is equipped with a highly advanced firmware. This firmware is able to receive updates and to be fully customized for the best user experience. The firmware also supports more functions: VW, TC-ni, TC-ss, TC-ti, and TCR. The kit provides a revolutionary tank, Target Pro tank, capable of top-filling and boasting a wider airflow system; this tank is equipped with our latest cCELL coils (stainless steel) for the BEST flavor any atomizer can provide.

Vaporesso_Eve

Brand Rep
Nov 9, 2015
Can we get the Target Pro kit and the original Target kit differences when you release some media about it.
thanks for your suggestion,
Target pro is the updating version to our target, it has added the following features compared with the first version of target:
1) increased the function of SS, Ti, TCR in TC mode
2) increased the function of sofware online upgrading
3) increased the function of online & real time short-circuit protection
4) optimized the electric circuit, much stable than before
a) OLED display was optimized
b) charging was optimized
5) increased the function to support TC mode in low resistance
6) increased the function of LOGO online customization
7) increased the fuction of menu customization
8) increased the function of temperature coefficient online customization
9) increased the function of temperature curve online customization

if you have any other suggestion or problem, pls do not hesitate to contact us

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
I bought TWO Target Mini's. Both of them read a stainless steel .50 ohm coil consistently at ".44 ohms". No ohm drifting. All my other mods (DNA 200, DNA 75, Evic VTC Mini, Eleaf Pico, etc.) read the same SS coil at ".50" ohms.

That's a large difference in accuracy, especially for accurate Temp Control.

ANYONE else experiencing LOW OHM READOUTS?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread