First NET using Cohiba Esplendidos Churchill

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnwmm

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2015
Hi all,

Just did my first NET using Cohiba Esplendidos Churchill and soaking it with PG using the Cold Maceration Method for 12 weeks.

12809618_201741230191819_8718453473433283021_n.jpg

Tried it on my Velocity Dripper. Tasted like the actual Cigar. :)

I usually take 50/50 as I think I can't take high VG. 80/20 causes me to wheeze sometimes.

What should I do next (How much VG and/or PG and should I add Nicotine?)

Thanks

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I just did my first with an Acid Blondie, I think I soaked it about the same amount of time.

I was told to use it as any other liquid but to use it at 30%? I used a DIY calculator , basically did not have to add any more PG as I like 80 to 100% VG.

ITs amazing how relatively easy it is to make your own and not spend 20 or more on 30mls.

COngrats on your first !

OH , yes you need to add nicotine... I hear that using tobacco ( leaves or cigars) does not really give you much nic, some measurable, but not as much as even 1mg? so you need to add.

Reactions: Str8vision

johnwmm

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2015
I just did my first with an Acid Blondie, I think I soaked it about the same amount of time.

I was told to use it as any other liquid but to use it at 30%? I used a DIY calculator , basically did not have to add any more PG as I like 80 to 100% VG.

ITs amazing how relatively easy it is to make your own and not spend 20 or more on 30mls.

COngrats on your first !

OH , yes you need to add nicotine... I hear that using tobacco ( leaves or cigars) does not really give you much nic, some measurable, but not as much as even 1mg? so you need to add.

Congrats too on your first NET.

So I will consider the NET like any other flavors and mix them with Nicotine, PG & VG? Just need to confirm that as I have quitted analogs and left with 2 boxes of Cohibas. Don't want to waste them.

Yes. I will be using the Calculator.

:)

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Yes, pretty much just calculate how much you want to make at the nic strength you want. I did a small 30 ml bottle to practice with.

Tell calculator all the info.

If your extract tastes strong, you might want to start with 20% flavor and go from there. I like heavy VG, so my new batches are done with a 50/50 pg/vg since I use 30% flavor. Straining using PG did not take horribly long , so the extra time straining with some VG will be worth it for me.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
I usually take 50/50 as I think I can't take high VG. 80/20 causes me to wheeze sometimes.
What should I do next (How much VG and/or PG and should I add Nicotine?)

NET will taste great at any ratio of PG/VG so mix it to suit your personal preference. And yes you add nic just like when mixing DIY juice.

yourgurnard

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
London
Tried it on my Velocity Dripper. Tasted like the actual Cigar. :)
Was this the neat extract that You dripped? I did the same with My 1st cigar extraction! (You HAVE to don't You?...it's taken AGES to steep & now it's sitting there...waiting!!...)
Be prepared for some possible disappointment when You 1st vape the finished juice....it'll be diluted with PG/VG! I remember mixing a 2nd batch at 40% extract 'cos I was initially 'under-whelmed' with the flavour! This does change tho', once You've got on with vaping the NETs for a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread