Dismiss Notice
ACT NOW!! Stop the FDA from banning nearly ALL vaping products from the market! Support the "Cole Bill" now: CLICK HERE for details

first order

Discussion in 'Vapealicious' started by tschneider, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tschneider

tschneider Full Member

Oct 14, 2013
    Darlington, MD, USA
    Ok I am thinking of doing my first order. What are your favorites? I am craving a good dessert flavor but would like to hear all the favorites. Also I like a good throat hit and lots of flavor. Is there any special way you order these? Ratios, extra shot???
  2. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Everybody is different as far as flavors go. If you want more throat hit, I would suggest a higher pg. If you want more vapor, more vg. I just do the best of both worlds at 50/50. If I order I usually get twice the nic I usually vape and dilute it down myself. That way I feel like I am getting 2 for 1.

Here is a thread that I think will help you fill a cart somewhere. :)

Good luck to you on your new and exciting journey and welcome to ecf. So glad you are here.
  3. Lolli

Lolli Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2013
    Gooey Butter Cake is definitely one to try! It is the very best desert I have ever vaped! I also lurve Golden Gate Punch (is not sweet but very flavorful) Also recommend Flaming Pillows, combines sweet cinnamon and marshmallows!!!

I prefer 50/50 but like GGPunch in 70pg/30vg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.