First Post newbie hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDs&Beer

Oct 13, 2013
Sandusky, OH
Howdy all, been a lurker for a month or so and thought I'd join up now that I got a setup. It's a Tsunami 1000x which is a ego knock off, bought it local and the price was right, but the e-juice leaves a lot to be desired.

I started vaping to try and get off my cigar habit even though it wasn't too bad (2 or 3 Black & Mild's a day on my way to and from work), and the vaping does the trick, but I HAVE to find some better juice. I'm vaping tsunami's menthol right now at 12mg (and I use about .5ml a day) it's OK, but I'm getting tired of it after a week and a half. I tried their vanilla and yuck! I was coughing and sputtering on the second hit.

I've been looking around at different e-juices, but some of ECF's favorites seem to all need steeping time, and I'l be back to black and milds if i have to wait too long on steeping. So, my question is, who might you recommend to get a nice sample pack from that wouldn't require steeping time, I have been thinking of getting the variety pack from Halo, would that be a solid choice?

I like minty/menthol, but I think I'd like a nice pipe tobacco, and maybe a coffee (though I've read that they are hard to come by a good one) don't think I'd care too much fer fruits or candy.

Any advice for a raw newbie is very appreciated! :)

MoDmAnDaN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Spanaway, Wa.
Hi and welcome!!!

Juice is a subjective thing. Best bet is to visit a couple of brick and mortar stores in your area and try some flavors. You may be surprised at what you like!!

I was never a menthol smoker, but I seem to gravitate to "chilly" or mint flavors. I am also a big coffee drinker, but can't stand any of the coffee flavors I have tried.

As far as steeping juices? Some do need it to get their full flavor, but most do not. I always try any new juice before steeping and most don't need it.

TDs&Beer

Oct 13, 2013
Sandusky, OH
thanks fer the quick replies guys, maybe I worded my question wrong.

It's not that I'm against a flavor that might need steeping, for example I've read the tobacco flavors from heathers heavenly vapes needs a week or two to get the full experience.

I'm just looking for a sampler pack that I can vape out of the box, cause the only B&M i have in the area has a very limited selection, and I don't wanna waste more money than I have to on inferior juice.

I guess my question can be boiled down to, would anyone recommend Halo as a starting point, or should I maybe look elsewhere?

p51mustang23

Sep 21, 2013
New England
I just received the Halo sweet sample pak and am pleasantly surprised. There are a couple of minty tasting Flavors in this pak. They also have a tobacco pak.

The Halo Kringles Curse from this pack is great, it's become my main vape. I recommend it, my coworkers love it too. They're all on the fence about getting their own vapes.

I didn't like Halo's coffee flavor, but then again I put it in an old mini tank and lately real coffee makes me sick so try it for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread