Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
What was everyone's first set-up ever? And how long have you been vaping for?

Mine was a basic 510 dual battery kit, five years ago... Didn't hold my interest for long though - ended up switching to ego mega dual coil cartos on the original Bolt shortly thereafter. I tried one of those cartos recently again, and I must say I was impressed with the draw all over again.:eek: Anyone still using cartos on a regular basis??

Reactions: Foggy Road

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
What was everyone's first set-up ever? And how long have you been vaping for?

Mine was a basic 510 dual battery kit, five years ago... Didn't hold my interest for long though - ended up switching to ego mega dual coil cartos on the original Bolt shortly thereafter. I tried one of those cartos recently again, and I must say I was impressed with the draw all over again.:eek: Anyone still using cartos on a regular basis??
Never used a carto. Just started vaping June 2015 on an original EGrip 20w. That little thing was fantastic with aspire bvc coils in it. Then got the rba base for it, wow, what a vape for a beginner. Then learned that I needed to stock up on replaceable battery mods. I've stayed pretty much with 18350 stuff. SIDs , Vamos, Sigeilei Zmax and such .

Last edited:
Reactions: Cigarman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread