Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The Virus, wakonda, pbc, and band camp. Should I let them steep a while?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
I'd say try them first and then decide if you think they need more steeping.

Personally, I like Virus fresh rather than well steeped, but Wakonda well steeped for more than a month.
I had the first Max VG version of PBC and it was great right away ...same with Band Camp. Some prefer them steeped though.
Conversely, all can be good throughout the stages in their lifetime of steeping.

Others will prefer different stages of steep.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
The Virus, wakonda, pbc, and band camp. Should I let them steep a while?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
Great choices there! vape them all fresh and if they hit for you gopher it... All will evolve over time, the PBC will be more peanutty fresh and the cookie will come out later. With the glass bottles to start the steep you need to give them a shake and some air.

Welcome the NuThouse! Kick off your shoes and stay a spell, you're family now!

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Great choices! I would try em all fresh out of the bottle. See what you have there. I can "guarantee" that Band Camp is damn near perfect fresh. Virus changes considerably while steeping so you may want to give it a try now to see if you like it. If you don't, put it away for a couple of weeks and then revisit it.

One thing you may want to try, if you are feeling a little bit crazy [emoji12], is to do a 25% PBC 75% Virus mix. One of my favs.

Rocceral

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Maine
Tried wakonda first. Great flavors, not sure if it's something I could vape a lot though. Not giving up on it though. Cleaned out the REO and put new wicks in. Tried the virus but all I could taste still is wakonda. I guess I need a more thorough cleaning in between

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Tried wakonda first. Great flavors, not sure if it's something I could vape a lot though. Not giving up on it though. Cleaned out the REO and put new wicks in. Tried the virus but all I could taste still is wakonda. I guess I need a more thorough cleaning in between

Give it a little bit and The Virus will take over. I frequently mix Wakonda and Virus in one Reo without rewicking, I'm kind of a fan of those two. :lol:

Rocceral

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Maine
Definitely going to give these juices their fair chance, but even if I end up not liking any of the 4 I got I will be trying others on the site. Heard such great things and so impressed by the bottle and packaging. Great things going on there at Nicoticket, awesome job Clark

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
One thing you may want to try, if you are feeling a little bit crazy [emoji12], is to do a 25% PBC 75% Virus mix. One of my favs.
That sounds rather good! I still have some of my precious Max VG PBC and can mix some of it with Virus to lower the PG content ...two birds with one tasty sounding stone! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread