First time Bionic purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
Hi, I got the 10 ml 3 pk. Sample. Rainbow Madness, Country?? Something, can't remember. And Caribbean Cruise. RM was good but I used it in a carto tank and for some reason the carto went nearly ka-put. Most likely a defective carto. I'm going to re-visit RM again in my Kanger Aero Tank or Magma RDA. Country something I can't remember, I think it is a tobacco sort of flavor. I should have known better the to put that choice. I don't like tobacco flavors for the most part except for Halo Tribeca. I smelled Country ?? and deemed it not like-able. But I saved my favorite for last... Caribbean Cruise is really really special. I've been vaping for almost a year. Have tried countless very delicious eliquids. But CC is really different. Every vape I say to myself "what was that flavor I just tasted?" It's so different, and every vape is different from the former. It tastes different on different areas of my tongue even. Maybe some pineapple, maybe some banana, maybe some lime... Don't know, but I do know I've not had this experience from any other eliquid before. No matter how much they advertise "complexity" . Good job Bionic Vapor!! I'll be reordering a larger bottle real soon!

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Hi, I got the 10 ml 3 pk. Sample. Rainbow Madness, Country?? Something, can't remember. And Caribbean Cruise. RM was good but I used it in a carto tank and for some reason the carto went nearly ka-put. Most likely a defective carto. I'm going to re-visit RM again in my Kanger Aero Tank or Magma RDA. Country something I can't remember, I think it is a tobacco sort of flavor. I should have known better the to put that choice. I don't like tobacco flavors for the most part except for Halo Tribeca. I smelled Country ?? and deemed it not like-able. But I saved my favorite for last... Caribbean Cruise is really really special. I've been vaping for almost a year. Have tried countless very delicious eliquids. But CC is really different. Every vape I say to myself "what was that flavor I just tasted?" It's so different, and every vape is different from the former. It tastes different on different areas of my tongue even. Maybe some pineapple, maybe some banana, maybe some lime... Don't know, but I do know I've not had this experience from any other eliquid before. No matter how much they advertise "complexity" . Good job Bionic Vapor!! I'll be reordering a larger bottle real soon!

I have to agree. And if you like it. Get Space cruise, wasn't sure it would be my cup of tea so to speak but, reading the flavor profile and vaping it are two different universes. I can't put it down, and it's not quite at it's steep date yet. I can't imagine what it will be like in a week or so. I'm at a two way tie for the absolute best I've ever vaped. This and drunken cheesecake.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

CC is very good, but I feel obligated to tell you SC will completely blow you away, it is so complex in it's flavor, even knowing what the flavor profile is, I can't pick out any one dominant flavor, Yet I can't exclude any of the flavors either. it's flavoring is comprised of three flavors, yet it tastes more like it might have many more. This has got to be one of the 2 best ever for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread