Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
There are really a bunch of variables and preferences that would narrow things down - and THEN you'll still get to pick brands, etc...

Boxes or Tubes. tanks or Drippers. Mechanical or Regulated.

Folks here will gladly explain what those all mean - but you do kind of need to know those choices before anyone could recommend kit or brand...

Do you LIKE the kind your friend uses?
Does it look anything like one of these (box with a tank on top)?

postadsuk.com-kanger-subox-mini-full-starter-kit-50w-kangertech-vaporizer-subtank-amp-mod-e-cig-atomizer-sealed.JPG

Johnny billue II

Nov 18, 2015
Hi, thanks for the fast reply but i have already bought a kit that i think will work great, its the Aspire Odyssey Kit - Pegasus Mod with Triton tank. i cant remember what my friend had but it wasnt a box and i think it was one of those good knock offs or something like that. I paid around 75$ for the Pegasus mod and triton tank, is that a good price?

Reactions: inspects

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Hi, thanks for the fast reply but i have already bought a kit that i think will work great, its the Aspire Odyssey Kit - Pegasus Mod with Triton Tank. i cant remember what my friend had but it wasnt a box and i think it was one of those good knock offs or something like that. I paid around 75$ for the Pegasus mod and triton tank, is that a good price?

Sounds good, and welcome aboard....:toast:

Please help us out by signing the petitions being circulated.

petition needs your signature

If you would pass the info onto friends and social media we all appreciate the effort...!

SupremeThe BOSS

Nov 20, 2015
To be completely honest, you don't need to buy a high end mod, you can get the same felling or satisfactory of vaping from a clone then dishing out the big bucks ;) I would say to look online like eBay or Amazon for a cheap but to your liking mod probably in the 30 dollar rang, either a mech mod or box or just those egos. But the reason I say pick in the 30$ rang is because you have to account for the battery/cotton/wire/juice/charger . Those things really add up :?: . I'd suggest scoping around seeing if they have some deals here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread