Status
Not open for further replies.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Welcome. Have you started vaping yet? If so, what equipment are you using.

If not, are you trying to quit smoking? How much do you smoke daily? What kind of cigarettes do you smoke?

Are you just interested in quitting smoking, or are you looking to blow big clouds of vapor, too?

Have you looked at the different styles of vaping equipment available? My daughter and I started out with cigalikes (similar form factor to cigarettes). We quickly got tired of the fact that the cartridges died on us fairly soon, even when we were refilling them. Still thinking we wanted to stay with the "stick" form, we got Kanger Evod kits. Much better. Easily refillable with eliquid of our choice, and, when the coils got too manky, we could clean and re-use them several times before they truly died. Genuine Kanger replacement coils are relatively inexpensive. I am now using a CoolFire IV, a relatively smallish box mod. Easy to use, a few more bells and whistles than the Evods, still very user friendly, and suits my needs.

At this point in time, vaping is still very customizable to suit your needs and desires. If we are to be able to help you to get where you want to be, we do need some information from you.

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
@andress Hello and Welcome to the forums!!! I would say that you need 5 posts to be able to go to a lot more places in the forums. How about telling us about your mod or juices that you like. Also if you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask.
The 5 post rule was done away with almost a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread