First timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randal

Jan 23, 2014
South Dakota
Hello Everyone!
First off I want to say thank you to everyone that has posted threads or replied on this forum. While this is my first post, I have been reading posts and threads on this forum for the past few weeks, gathering information and reading reviews. You guys have been so much help!!

A little about me, today is day 1 having not smoked a cigarette in about 15 years. It has been fairly easy now that I have an e-cigarette. I have tried to quit in the past, and it was very difficult and all I could do to keep myself from smoking analogs. I started with a Joyetech Ego-C Twist equipped with a Vision Mini Vivi Nova, and am loving it thus far. The first juice I ordered was from Vermillion River E-Juice, upon recommendation from friends, and I just stated vaping this past saturday. I ordered a sampler and so far am enjoying all the juices I ordered. Since then I have ordered a Kanger Aerotank, and samplers from The Vapor Chef and Five Pawns, mostly because I am very curious about the difference between brands and flavors of juices, and clearomizers. These e-juice vendors looked to have very good ratings, so I thought I would give them a shot.

sdbam21

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Laveen, AZ
Congrats on the transition!! Stay determined. I know it's not as hard when your vaping. I'm using an evic with kanger protank and also tanks from ibanked. I also use a Reo Mod I use daily.

There are thousands of venders for eliquid. I personally like pink spot vapors. They have trial bottles you can get to figure outwhat flavors you like. It's 6- 6 ml bottles for around 25.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
The first day is always the best day. Congratulations on the switch, looks like your diving in head first! good choices on your juice, check out mount baker vapor and velvet cloud vapor also, those are my favorites. like said above, you will start to feel WAY better then ever before. I dont have anymore headaches, dark mucus discharge and i can breathe again! not to mention you smell so much better, DEFINITELY a hit with the ladies

Randal

Jan 23, 2014
South Dakota
Thanks everyone! So far it's going really well. Haven't smoked yet and day 2 is almost over. Due to a cold attacking me this morning I havent really been vaping much, and surprisingly I don't even want an analog.

From Vermillion River I got applewood, peachwood, cherry wood, honeywood, maplewood, Florida citrus explosion, and fruit stripe illusions.

From vapor chef I ordered cranapple, piña guavada, schmecto schmooler, and Slartibartfast. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm excited!

From five pawns I got their sampler pack, hasn't arrived yet.

I want to try as many flavors as possible and try different nic and pg/vg mixtures to see what I like. As far as diving in head first, I would say that I did but I tried to make informed purchases based on research on this awesome forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randal

Jan 23, 2014
South Dakota
Also just got the Kanger aerotank in the mail today, super stoked! At first I didn't quite understand why I was having a hard time getting a solid hit. With the mini vivi nova I get a solid vape everytime and I really enjoy it. But after reading a little on here, it seems that the big difference is the dual coil and wet coil which can take a few seconds to warm up after activating. Does this sound accurate to you guys?

Randal

Jan 23, 2014
South Dakota
Just wanted to post a pic of the small collection of juice and gear I've put together so far

3aza6u6y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread