First Vape! Superb

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbyRocket

Aug 25, 2015
Went in my first vape shop today on break, took my first vape hit. LOVED it! The guy was pretty cool, while he was explaining some stuff he paused and said "sorry I was just noticing a hot chick" lol not sure how professional that was, but at any rate..He showed me a Vision Spinner & I got to take some hits of some sample juices. My only question is why I didn't try vaping sooner. The first was strawberry cream pie, yummmm. Then tried some blue ice, & some coffee flavored stuff. Different strengths, 3mg but the 18 mg was my favorite, just the right burn. He quoted me an istick 50w with tank plus free juice for about 95.00. But the vision spinner would only be like 40.00. Decent deal for a bricks and mortar store, but I didn't buy it today want to check out some more shops first. My impression was this shop was selling re-purposed or returned Vision SPinners and Egos, not sure how comfortable I am with that. But now I can say I had my first vape. It was amazing. No bad smell, reminded me more of smoking a hookah pipe than a cigarette actually. The taste was delicious! I can see I am going to be hopelessly hooked, oh lord. That strawberry cream was like liquid gold. :D

Reactions: coldwind
It's amazing how much of a difference it makes. I fought it for a very long time. Not even sure why. Stubborn in my"I lie smoking stop pushing me" mentality. I started vaping a year ago today actually, and I tel you, I'll never look back. I did have an analog a few months after I started vaping and couldn't believe I used to actually like that. I couldn't get the smell off my hands. That smell I didn't thing existed or that people were exaggerating when I was an actual smoker. I don't cough anymore, and I have about 20 different flavors so I've always got something to suit my mood.

Thats great .... I loved it when I started but wanted more so swiched to nautilis, protank and finaly rebuildables
I went through that as well. now I'm happy with my istick 30 and subtank mini for the most part. Occasionally switching the subtank out for a kabuki when I'm really craving a strong flavor hit.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
i picked up some boge raspberry yesterday because i forgot my dripper bottle home when i left for work, and i've been pleasantly surprised; i could vape this stuff; i should try the strawberry. i didn't care for the boge tobacco flavors so i wasn't expecting this stuff to actually be good.

RobbyRocket

Aug 25, 2015
Having now tried it, I can definitely say too that as a longtime cigarette smoker, the sensation with the vape pen was very different. It was potent but in a good way & the buzz was really nice, kind of strange, didn't hit you all of a sudden kind of slowly built up. Totally new experience. I definitely can see myself giving up tobacco cigs with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread