First Visit in a while, this place use to be hoppin, what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

av8tor

Mar 21, 2010
Back in the States
Hi guys,

Long time away from the forum. Moved from Iraq to Afghanistan and after 2 weeks of getting mortared every day started smoking again:(. I know bad. Decided to quit completely this time so ordered a Vapor King Storm, which brings up my next point, remembered that V4L sell "Vapor Kings" the storm is not a v4l product!!! You guys need to do something about that. I decided that i needed bigger volume of vapor so I went with this as it is a "tank" system. Believe it is an eGo type pv, not sure exactly but will give it a try. Did some more searching and refound this forum and remembered about V4L, although too late for the order. Will continue to get my juice there though as they carry my absolute favorites, hilton, french pipe, licorice, cappuccino... Any way, where are all the folk who use to frequent this forum with a vengeance? Have I been gone that long? Any way good to be back, will let you guys know how it is going, takes about two weeks to get stuff out here so will have to tough it out till then.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Welcome back av8tor. Thank you for your service. Sorry about your Storm purchase. Anyways, if your looking for more vapor, you might try the Zeus or the DAV. The DAV are variable voltage, and the Zeus is fixed at 5V. I personally only use the DAV's, cuz I have discovered that some of my flavors taste better at different voltage, and that none of them taste good at 5V. And the smileomizers hold as much juice as the tanks do, so they are another personal preference. As to your question re: where everybody went, there are many answers. Some have moved on to other, bigger devices and thus no longer frequent the V4L sub forum here on ECF. Others have moved to the forum that V4L started on their website. Others have become disenchanted with the company. Some of us still check in from time to time. Since you are gonna continue to purchase their juice, this is the link to their company store: Vapor4Life Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigs by Vapor4Life

Let us know if you purchase a new battery and how you like it. Welcome back!

av8tor

Mar 21, 2010
    Back in the States
    K9,

Thanks for the link but got there and found most of what is like. Seems my Hilton is gone though!:confused: I loved that stuff. I will continue to frequent this forum and v4l's as well. When i get it, i will do a review on the Storm as I have not seen anything on here that does that and will review it in the review forum and post a link here. V4L was always good to the "overseas" customers in my areas and I was always pleased with their customer service and the helpful, friendly personnel at the company. I truly hope that hasn't changed any because V4L was the best in those areas. Oh, and their flavors were great too!!!

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    K9! How are ya? I haven't seen ya in forever!

For a variety of reasons I don't get on the forum much anymore. Check in occasionally cuz I feel bad for the newbies, no one to help them, like when you and I started. I know that I counted on the old-timers to help me with all of my questions, now it seems like there isn't anyone posting anything helpful anymore.

Glad to see you're still vaping; V4L will always hold a special place in my heart, for helping me to quit tobacco!

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Ah nothing, glad to see you are still here, but sad to see how many have left though.

agreed, it is sad :(
    This use to be a very informative forum. I lurked here for several months, reading, learning, before I made my 1st purchase. Not sure I would have had the same success without all of the helpful people who are no longer here.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Lol, Yeah I must admit the cats were getting a bit much, but I used to love the vibe on here, the V4L family is no more.... Where did Morandir Sir get to?

He had a falling out with the company, and they banned him from their own forum, so he no longer has the desire/interest in posting info on their site, here. Definitely isn't the same without him :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread