Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I would buy one if it came with empty pods. That's a deal breaker for me.

I got the Fruit Flavored kit.

I plan on taking a couple of hits of each Flavor and seeing if I like the Taste and Nic Level. If I don't, I'm going to Flush them and just go with my D2D e-liquid.

Getting some Pre-Filled Pods is a Good thing to me. Because I don't know if 18mg/ml is what I might like in a FITT. Verses the 8 ~ 10mg/ml I normally use.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
That is what I am Hoping Also.

:blush:
It looks to be similar to or easier than rebuilding PT coils which i have tons of experience with. The coil placement and overall design seems very similar to PT coils so re-wicking is a breeze. I vape 300 ml on a coil before i re-build, so even if it isn't easy to rebuild, not the end of the world.

They do seem to be more expensive than other pod systems though, so there's that. But if they perform well and are reliable and consistent in performance, seems to be wha i've been waiting as far as size and battery Mah.

Reactions: zoiDman

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
The coils can be rebuilt. You rebuild them the same way you rebuild vertical sub-ohm coils, one leg between the rubber grommet and the metal ring that is also the chimney. The other leg between the rubber grommet and the center post. I just rebuilt with 6 wraps of 30g 80 nichrome on a 2mm bit. If you've ever rebuilt an Atlantis or nautilus coil, it's the same.

ebrown8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
chicago, il
had high hopes, but after a week of usage, the cons are outweighing the pros.

sure it has a good form factor , decent airflow , decent battery life.. BUT

even the prefilled pods (not re-wicked) leak pretty bad - juice all on the inside of the device. the leakage amount varied from pod to pod. The cotton is super tight inside those coils - dry hits all day - some pods did ok - others not so much.

re-wicking this thing was painful. used less cotton than what it comes with stock - still getting leaking and dry hits.

bonus - when using 'puff/purse mode' in some cases it would keep firing even after inhaling, I had to remove the pod to get it to turn off. on top of that - the button is super cheap and wonky - gets stuck from time to time (it gets wedged in sometimes) - again I have to remove the pod to get it to stop firing.

welcome to the fickle world of vaping, where the end-consumer is the beta tester.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

even the prefilled pods (not re-wicked) leak pretty bad - juice all on the inside of the device. the leakage amount varied from pod to pod. The cotton is super tight inside those coils - dry hits all day - some pods did ok - others not so much.

re-wicking this thing was painful. used less cotton than what it comes with stock - still getting leaking and dry hits.

bonus - when using 'puff/purse mode' in some cases it would keep firing even after inhaling, I had to remove the pod to get it to turn off. on top of that - the button is super cheap and wonky - gets stuck from time to time (it gets wedged in sometimes) - again I have to remove the pod to get it to stop firing.

welcome to the fickle world of vaping, where the end-consumer is the beta tester.

Yeah... I have had some Bad Leaking also.

And look where the Leak Goes. Right down the Air Hole in the Base of the Mod. And guess what is Under the Hole that the e-Liquid Leaks into?

A Circuit Board.

Not a Great Design for the Airflow.

Jay2dacobb

Unresolved Status
Oct 26, 2013
California
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Jay2dacobb

Unresolved Status
Oct 26, 2013
California
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
Finally had a chance to rebuild the coils. I think it's easier to rebuild the coils on the Envii than on the myjet. However, there is a problem with leaks from the bottom of the pod. It gets pretty annoying because the air hole gets flooded.

Not sure if there is an easy way to fix this. It seems the rubber ring gets worn out pretty quickly.

Now, that I can compare the flavors. Using the same liquid (my fav Pale Whale Last Light) on both of the devices. The myJet is much better in terms of flavors. There is great warm vapor from the Envii though.

This is too bad, since I really like the size of the Envii. A pod can last me almost 2 days.

IMG_0167.jpg

Using Nichrome 30, 8 wraps, 2mm inner diameter. In the 1.3ohm range.
IMG_0166.jpg

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Finally had a chance to rebuild the coils. I think it's easier to rebuild the coils on the Envii than on the myjet. However, there is a problem with leaks from the bottom of the pod. It gets pretty annoying because the air hole gets flooded.

Not sure if there is an easy way to fix this. It seems the rubber ring gets worn out pretty quickly.

Now, that I can compare the flavors. Using the same liquid (my fav Pale Whale Last Light) on both of the devices. The myJet is much better in terms of flavors. There is great warm vapor from the Envii though.

This is too bad, since I really like the size of the Envii. A pod can last me almost 2 days.

View attachment 647023

Using Nichrome 30, 8 wraps, 2mm inner diameter. In the 1.3ohm range.
View attachment 647025
Congrats on the successful recoil. And I liked the detailed review with pics!

EDuBz33

Apr 18, 2017

I have had the same firing issues with mine, but I thought it was because I dropped it a few time. Are you still having the same issues? Any fixes? I am looking to buy another one but if this problem persists I'll have to go another direction.

Kong1988

Mar 20, 2017
Just received mine today and im quite satisfied by the envii fitt..it definitely is more of a restrictive lung hit as someone mentioned earlier in the forum..a much better vape compared to the myjet, phix, juul, and icare solo in my opinion..ive managed to change the liquid (dumped the pistachio ry4 and replaced with crft nic salts) been vaping it since without any leakings..one con for me is sometimes it is somewhat loud when pulling compared to all of the other mods ive tried (phix being the quietest) just curious whether anyone knows how to replace the coils in these? Any video tutorials maybe? Ive done my search on youtube and only been able to find rewicking & refilling tutorials

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread