Five Pawns flavor suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohm Gnome

Apr 27, 2015
Douglasville Ga
I I have a m
I vape on Bowden's Mate all through the day, and have been regularly for over a year and a half now. Not quite custard, but has notes of chocolate and mint, and a nice touch of vanilla on the finish. Grand Master is really good as well! Makes for an expensive habit though at $1/ml of juice. Worth it in my opinion![/QUOTE I d
I vape on Bowden's Mate all through the day, and have been regularly for over a year and a half now. Not quite custard, but has notes of chocolate and mint, and a nice touch of vanilla on the finish. Grand Master is really good as well! Makes for an expensive habit though at $1/ml of juice. Worth it in my opinion!
I don't like vaping mint because it gives me heartburn but I do keep one chocolate mint flavor for the vape tongue days. I may try the Grand Master though. Also i've heard a lot of good things about Castle something. I know Castle is in the name. I'm a flavor chaser so spending more money on juice is justified in my book.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Castle Long is what you're referring to, and they do a barrel aged version of that as well (Castle Long Reserve)! Both are very good. You might like Lucena too. I'll be honest, there isn't a Five Pawns flavor that I don't like.

Ditto...I like them all, very complex flavors, worth every cent to me too...:)

Reactions: Kopfjager

Keirster

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2013
Brandon, Fl
After over a year of vaping ang trying all different juices, finally tried Castle Long in my Herakles Sub tank and could not put it down. I do make it max VG, but no loss of flavor at 40 watts. Just clouds of the best flavors imaginable. Purchased my first Castle long reserve on Friday and cannot believe how good it is. I will be trying all their flavors over the next few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TraceyS

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
I've been vaping a little over a month and have only vaped Five Pawn's.

Castle Long is my ADV. Fantastic juice.

Gambit is my switch to juice when I need a flavour change. This is apple pie flavour and as a custard fan I think you will like it. Very complex and full of flavour.

Queenside is my early morning vape. Less complex, simply blood orange and cream. Very nice indeed.

I've got a bottle of Grandmaster, but it just tastes of bananas to me, I'm not getting on with it, but will give it a go again in a month and see if my taste buds have changed.

Also have a bottle of Perpetual Check. I find it a bit harsh and the blackcurrant which is the main flavour is a touch too sweet. Probably won't even finish the bottle let alone buy this one again. But it's a personal taste thing, nothing wrong with it per se.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The only Five Pawns flavor that I've tried and liked is Castle Long. Actually, its one of my two favorite flavors alltime. Tried the Castle Long Reserve, and although very good, IMO not that good to warrant an $10 extra dollars per 30 ml.

I wasn't aware that they have a coffee flavor. For coffee flavors, I use Virgin Vapors Kona Milkshake, Dripeez Coffee, or Copper Creek Coffee.

Reactions: TraceyS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread