Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
Thanks AngiBe.

Maybe it is vapors tonque. If so, I've had it for over 3 weeks. That's when I received my bottle of Voodoo. I can taste my regular juices just fine.

These are gonna sit for a week or so. I'll try them again after that. I've really only got one more chance to test them out because the sample bottles are only 4ml each. They'll be gone after my next sampling.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Can anyone comment on the consistency of Gambit? I've tried it several times now and its always different. The first bottle I got in a trade.. the apple was very mellow and barely present. The liquid itself was a deep amber color. The second time was I bummed a tank from my brother.. noticed a lot more apple. Then I was curious, and bought some samples from a nice member here. The liquid was defiantly amber but seemed less deep. So then I bought another sample pack direct from 5p and I notice gambit is greenish this time. I only dripped a few drops of it but the apple was way out front on this one. Problem is,I liked the first batch the best. I think the first bottle had a born on date in February.. I got it in May, so it had had some time. But these are supposed to all be presteeped so idk if its a change in recipe, or what. I guess time will tell. I wish I still had some of that first bottle. I traded it thinking I could just buy more. Oops.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Can anyone comment on the consistency of Gambit? I've tried it several times now and its always different. The first bottle I got in a trade.. the apple was very mellow and barely present. The liquid itself was a deep amber color. The second time was I bummed a tank from my brother.. noticed a lot more apple. Then I was curious, and bought some samples from a nice member here. The liquid was defiantly amber but seemed less deep. So then I bought another sample pack direct from 5p and I notice gambit is greenish this time. I only dripped a few drops of it but the apple was way out front on this one. Problem is,I liked the first batch the best. I think the first bottle had a born on date in February.. I got it in May, so it had had some time. But these are supposed to all be presteeped so idk if its a change in recipe, or what. I guess time will tell. I wish I still had some of that first bottle. I traded it thinking I could just buy more. Oops.

Good question. I tried Gambit at a B&M and the sample tank they had it in was like a red glass if I can remember correctly so I really didn't see the color of the liquid. All I know is that it was DAMN good! I hope they didn't change the formula!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread