Status
Not open for further replies.

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tennessee and ports on the East Coast
Well it has been a long strange trip!
Such a change from the cig-a-likes I started out with.
I now, DIY my own juice, I can make my own coils.
I have been unable to cut the nic down, but as the whole point of vaping, for me, has been to not smoke, I am fine with that. (I am at 20mg/ml)
I have converted at least six people to vaping, and helped them to quit the cigs.
I have enough stockpile of nic, wire, cotton, rayon, RTA's, battery mods to make it at least 6 years, if the FDA stops nic from being sold.
I am a tootle-puffer, although I have the gear to sub ohm if I want.
I am so glad vaping came along and saved me from myself.
I considered myself a life-long smoker as my mom smoked when pregnant, both parents smoked around us kids and I took the habit up when 15yrs old. I knew I could never quit. Now, I know I will never quit vaping!
Five years and going strong!
Vape on!

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Happy Vaperversary!!!

I honestly do not even remember when i started vaping.... When i first attempted it, it was a blu e-cig, then my wife had gone with my buddies wife to a vape shop and bought us a couple ego kits... it was likely a year or 2 before quitting smoking completely and i know ive been heavy into it for at least my whole time i have been DIY which is 3+ years. I never really payed attention because i had tried so many things in the past to quit that never worked, hell even vaping took a long time to stick, lots of tiral and error and finding the right device. It had helped me cut down for sure from day one. One of these days im going to have to define an official start date.

Maybe ill just steal someone else's Anniversary :D

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    :thumbs::banana::bday::rickroll::toast::headbang::vapor:

CbXMA8bVIAAIxtm.jpg

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Well it has been a long strange trip!
    Such a change from the cig-a-likes I started out with.
    I now, DIY my own juice, I can make my own coils.
    I have been unable to cut the nic down, but as the whole point of vaping, for me, has been to not smoke, I am fine with that. (I am at 20mg/ml)
    I have converted at least six people to vaping, and helped them to quit the cigs.
    I have enough stockpile of nic, wire, cotton, rayon, RTA's, battery mods to make it at least 6 years, if the FDA stops nic from being sold.
    I am a tootle-puffer, although I have the gear to sub ohm if I want.
    I am so glad vaping came along and saved me from myself.
    I considered myself a life-long smoker as my mom smoked when pregnant, both parents smoked around us kids and I took the habit up when 15yrs old. I knew I could never quit. Now, I know I will never quit vaping!
    Five years and going strong!
    Vape on!
    Awesome! Congratulations MG! :thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread