Five (yes 5!) smoke free trips around the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
This afternoon marks FIVE YEARS without so much as a puff of tobacco. I have e-cigs to thank for it, and ECF in particular for helping me understand and stay with these alternative-nicotine harm-reduction devices.

It's been a long journey, making new friends, offering and being offered support, watching the battles and technology unfold. I used to be a lot more active in the new-members and "general" areas...frankly most of the tech is advancing faster than my budget or inclination allows for keeping up. I'm just vaping standard coils on stock stuff now. Guess I got lazy. But hey, there's so much variety and knowledgeable people to help with it; it's encouraging to see these healthier alternatives to cigs rise to the forefront and many of the false-rumors about them being refuted (with much effort).

There's so many of us vapers now, and I'm amazed at the overwhelming support and knowledge and pace of change. I'm glad of that. In the early days, I'd never see any other vapers around. Now, we're everywhere! :) Restaurants know about vaping and have vaping policies. People on the street are vaping instead of smoking. People in cars are driving by with a mod-in hand. This is good to see, as I assume many of them have been able to get off the "stinkies" completely. The products of combustion are truly nasty and I'm glad e-cigs exist as an alternative.

Long story short, I'd like to thank Smokey Joe for ECF, and all the management and staff here at ECF for helping me during the switch to e-cigs and for being there all these years. And last but not least, thanks to all the fantastic ECF members, new and old, that are so supportive of the community and each other. Sticking together is the important part in all this. Keep up the good fight, and thanks again to all of you. If you're reading this, that's you too, even if you've only recently joined or are just contemplating e-cigs. We're all in the same "I need healthier effective options" club, and we're all in it together. Good luck and best wishes for your journey. Thanks yet again, ECF.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
I wish I could help more, I just can't keep up with all the hardware anymore and I guess I'm being a bit lazy and letting all the "current" people, who know more about the current tech, do the pay-back work for me. ;) I feel like I should be giving more back to the community for all the help it gave me. I hope my sincere gratitude is sufficient.

ECF is truly a great group. :)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
way to go, pops! :laugh:
Sparkyz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread